Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because this entire arc was so beautifully written, i really don't expect anything else.

Oda's just trying to surprise the audience with stupid twists
Let me predict Oda’s next plot twists:

Zoro doesn’t fight King, it’s actually Marco vs King!
Sanji doesn’t fight Queen, it’s actually Kid vs Queen!
Jinbe or Inu and Neko don’t fight Jack, it’s actually Law vs Jack!
The SHs don’t get to fight the F6, it’s actually Inu, Neko, Ashura, Kawatsu, and Denjiro who fight the F6 even though we already know that they’re stronger than the F6!
Kin’emon doesn’t get to fight Kanjuro, he actually got killed off screen by Kiku!
The SHs, ZSJ included, don’t get to fight anyone that’s actually relevant. They all fight the Numbers instead!

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Ones not exclusive to the other
Like zoro beating orochi doesn't make him look weak or hurt his character at all. It doesn't even stop him from fighting someone actually strong this arc

But prioritizing feats over anything else about the character makes no sense imo
Orochi is fodder. Don’t tell me you also one of those people who want Zoro vs Lorochi.
If you one of those then u def a zorohater.

I honestly think zoro beating orochis ass would be a great moment for him
But people seemingly care more about orochi's power level more than his actual character
Yeah honestly Orochi represents Spandam like figure, Oda managed to finally make an antagonist that is truly despicable and for another antagonist to take him out and take away moment of satisfaction when a hero takes him out is stolen from audience.

Should have been Orochi running from Onigashima to flower hill (obviously using a boat for body of water between) and Zoro chases him and finally appears in front of him and cuts all his head off after he has already cut Kaido's head and defeated King.

So how do you guys think Orochi survived? (it's not to do with having 8 heads because he was beheaded in human form).

But his DF may have given him snake like qualities so he can stay alive for a bit despite being beheaded:

King with the assist @TheAncientCenturion @Jo_Ndule

Just memeing not trying to induce power level fights :feelsokeman:
Ahah this is great :milaugh:

Honestly, it reminded me of this:

In the sense that he read his boss' mind and knew exactly what to do. So nonchalant, too. King must really know Kaido well (or they discussed it before?)
I'm not surprised, King follows Kaido more than 20 years and he could really be kaido's first mate. This kind of reaction and synch are typically from two people who know each other for long time and trust each other so much.
Orochi was murdered just 1 second after he talked bad about Kaido lol. Kaido and King for ya :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.