Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice fanfiction. We don't always get what we want, No matter the power fantasy used while doing so.
That is true

For the most part with Zoro, it ends up being what I expect or he ends up even surpassing expectations.
Like in Skypea I was expecting him to tag team the 2nd strongest priest who got defeated by Wyper but he ended up soloing the strongest priest.

In Thriller Bark I didn't expect Zoro to do half the shit he did.
In Dressrosa I expected Zoro to actually struggle and cut Pica arm at best but he ended up bisecting a mountain.

So track record is rather good with Zoro, though post WCI the way Oda writes story seems to have changed to I could be wrong.

That is true

For the most part with Zoro, it ends up being what I expect or he ends up even surpassing expectations.
Like in Skypea I was expecting him to tag team the 2nd strongest priest who got defeated by Wyper but he ended up soloing the strongest priest.

In Dressrosa I expected Zoro to actually struggle and cut Pica arm at best but he ended up bisecting a mountain.

So track record is rather good with Zoro, though post WCI the way Oda writes story seems to have changed to I could be wrong.
fair enough I guess. :kayneshrug:

Sadly, I know how it will go: Orochi is still alive, and will either A. be defeated and captured by the Kozuki, but jailed instead of executed, because "they're better then that", or B, and even worse: Everyone realizes how the hate of his clan caused him to be a monster and he tries to redeem himself or some bullshit.

Personally, I hope he's dead, for real. Him dying only finally realizing he was just a pawn to Kaido all this time feels much more satisfying then whatever Oda had planned.

Orochi > Kaidou in terms of character, people know that right?
No
Post automatically merged:

I get the reference :smithnie:
???

That is true

Actually it hasn't changed, Its just Zoro wasn't in WCI so he couldn't surpass your expectations.

No

???

Actually it hasn't changed, Its just Zoro wasn't in WCI so he couldn't surpass your expectations.
I mean there is a reason why Zoro has managed to have such a massive fan base for so many years. For the most part if your favorite character is Zoro, you end up getting rewarded pretty much every arc.

I still don't get why Kaido wants to make Yamato Shogun if she is always defying him to the point that he has to use exploding handcuffs to keep her from leaving Onigashima. Why does he expect her to suddenly become loyal to him?
Just like Code Geass's Emperor and Suzaku, Dangle a country in front of them for control and you get them under your control.

I was just about to say that
King has no pride as a swordsman LOL
he lets go of his sword to someone else so easily
But I guess, Zoro ditched Shusui too so easily too
so who am I to say LOL
It's probably more along the lines of, King is honored Kaidou would use 'his' sword to behead someone. The Captain using his crewmate's weapon not his own. It's imo, an honor not a disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.