Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I take my L in that part, but you're missing comtext out of this....law was fighting both doff and fuji and was weakened hence the gravity around him, hence law telling him to increase the gravity on him....

Apart from that, law still has better feats
Tell me what did Law do better than,

Zoro + his raw strength broke the strongest gravity that Fujitora released in dressrosa + with only his weakest non haki sword slash pushed an admiral, Fujitora? Even fujitora said he is dangerous. :finally:

Fujitora >>>>> doffy :cheers:

Tell me what did Law do better than,

Zoro + his raw strength broke the strongest gravity that Fujitora released in dressrosa + with only his weakest non haki sword slash pushed an admiral, Fujitora? Even fujitora said he is dangerous. :finally:
Whoa whoa?! STRONGEST? haha I don't know about that one. I'd think his fight against Sabo would be greater. Or even lifting all that rubble with his small bout with Luffy.

Luffy need gear 3 + haki to push fujitora. Zoro only need his non haki weakest sword slash.

Goat feat:cheers:
Answer this, was "Admiral" Fujitora serious? In that small clash he brought out his full strength? Over Luffy who he knows defeated Doflamingo? Hmm I wonder who he'd be actually serious against, and even then they were not even going full out, they both implied it. So again answer....

Answer this, was "Admiral" Fujitora serious? In that small clash he brought out his full strength? Over Luffy who he knows defeated Doflamingo? Hmm I wonder who he'd be actually serious against, and even then they were not even going full out, they both implied it. So again answer....
was pirate hunter zoro serious ?:suresure: because zoro with his weakest sword and no haki for sure wasn t and let s not forget no bandana :myman:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Did law really just leave as soon as the scabbards were reuniting with each other lol

Also sanji might be the one to save momo and nami
Maybe franky brook and zoro will help by causing a diversion
I got a feeling law and drake are about to meet. And we gonna get more suspicious law scenes of fake tension. I dont see him running straight to kaido. Thats not somthing hed do.

Ppl are saying Law >> Zoro lmfaoo GTFOH with your headcanons Last moment Characters will rival one of the three characters who were said to be the core of OP and has a dream based on strength
https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/anime/amp/news/one-piece-anime-supernovas-new-details/
Even by portrayal and feats Nitoryo Zoro shits on kidd and law
Nitoryo Zoro > Kidd > Law > Killer
Desperation to gain attention and their only solution by being above Zoro Stfu lmfao thede posts below destroyed your headcanons
- For luffy :
By the way the color spread 100% confirms that luffy > kidd and law at the same time.

You can see that his parrot is slightly ahead of Kidd's one while also carrying law. He manages to speedblitz kidd by stealing his food, and law is turning his back showing his acceptance of Luffy's clear superiority .
- for Zoro :
Nitoryo Zoro panted after fighting gifters and he got hyped by them and was asked to join the beast pirates which based on strength they are impressed with his strength despite knowing killing and capturing them will make them fight for tobi roppo seat whereas kidd panted with killer's help who complained about the hard situation against waiters who never asked them and they aren't impressed with their strength and they clowned them not to mention kidd started to sneakattack them .

one took 3 lives ( one was taken out because of the risk ) from hawkins who surpassed his limit while being in niytoryo casually vs law who clashed three times :

1- In the first confrontation, Law had the advantage of knowing who he was fighting from the get-go when from Hawkins' perspective, Law was an unknown. And facing someone as hax as Law without any knowledge is dangerous, so Hawkins had to figure out who he was facing when Law on the other hand was already ready to off him
Yet despite this, Law failed in his mission with Hawkins figuring him out, and stopping him
2- In the second encounter, Hawkins decided to shot him down with seastone and he got nailed , but Law managed to barely escape
3- he clashed with dollless hawkins who needs his dolls to tank attacks and to use them to gain superpower through his cards but with risk and the same hawkins got betrayed yeah he did better than defensive mode nitoryo zoro:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
another thing the first time we saw law got beating from hawkins he was bleeding from the left side of his face and the same hawkins noticed drake's strange behavior but after the fight law was bleeding from the right side so even base hawkins did better against law what do u think with cards will do ?
โ–ชAnd in the manga it is implied he defeated Hawkins with his cards ?

And in the manga it is implied he defeated Hawkins with his cards

While Dollless Hawkins got betrayed:suresure::suresure:
@Cyrus the Cactus @HA001 @Aknolagon @Sword God Ryuma @Zowo
Nitoryo Zoro > Kidd > Law > Killer:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Santoryo Zoro > Kidd and Law:endthis:

Bogard Post shows better .
Bogard post showed better:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
At full arsenal(10 dolls disperced all over Kuri+monster form), Hawkins can win. They had 3 confrontations

- In the first confrontation, Law had the advantage of knowing who he was fighting from the get-go when from Hawkins' perspective, Law was an unknown. And facing someone as hax as Law without any knowledge is dangerous, so Hawkins had to figure out who he was facing when Law on the other hand was already ready to off him

Yet despite this, Law failed in his mission with Hawkins figuring him out, and stopping him

After that the fight was interrupted, but it helped us knowing something important which is that Law's usual room slash doesn't work on Hawkins because the puppet remains alive, which is a great advantage Hawkins has over Law imo, but i'd explain why later

- In the second encounter, Hawkins decided to shot him down with seastone, but Law managed to barely escape

If you notice the final panel, you'd realize Law instantly vanished afterwards, which suggest the use of shambles after getting rid of the small seastone

And that was Hawkins's major problem imo. Finding a way to capture him without him managing to escape, and it's harder to capture someone than to kill someone, much less someone like Law who possess shamble to escape easily, which is why then in the final encounter he decided to use Law's crew as a bait, not only forcing Law to face him instead of escaping, but indirectly also allowing him to capture him without any risk, a risk Law himself was taking into account in case of direct encounter

Now as to why i think Hawkins has a chance? Well:

- As mentioned above, Hawkins is immune to Law's regular room slashes as long as he has a doll
- Secondly, Hawkins showed preskip that he could disperce his doll in multiple places in sabaody and still redirect damage to them

This is important imo because not only in this configuration, Hawkins would be immune to Law's usual room slashes, but since the dolls would be located in different places, it'd ultimately render Law's efforts in beating Hawkins with his usual room slashes futile, especially if Hawkins starts with 10 dolls available

In this case then, Law would be forced to fight in close combat to inflict damage(with injection shot, radio knife, gamma knife, etc)

And in close combat, Hawkins already showed the ability to react and counter him in base when we know he has a monster transformation which seems to even have expanded over the timeskip, with seemingly levitation mimickery, speed stats calced to Hawkins, and physical strength great enough to make Zoro(physically stronger than Law) struggle

Which could then ultimately not only give Hawkins the advantage in close combat, but also defensively(since Law would have a hard time killing him 10 times especially with his usual room slashes not working), while also having card boosts that could potentially boost him further and further the longer the fight, ultimately then allowing Hawkins to win

Furthermore than this, when the final encounter happened, Hawkins not only was doll-less, but he was betrayed by Drake in an unexplained situation right now where Hawkins may or may not have been caught off-guard, but with Law also visibly more damaged despite ultimately winning in the end, and thus portraying a hypothetical full-health/arsenal Hawkins in Law's reach

With that said, Law overall still has better portrayal, so because of this i think Law might still end up edging this fight, but due to Hawkins being a good match-up for him, it'd not surprise me if he could win

was pirate hunter zoro serious ?:suresure: because zoro with his weakest sword and no haki for sure wasn t and let s not forget no bandana :myman:
That doesn't matter if in the end he was basically struggling to break free, only to just manage to do so. Why would he struggle if he could force him out of it no problem? Lol making excuses it sounds.

This should have been Kaido after striking down Orochi
:kaidowhat:

It's also my face now when people are talking about Zoro shit when there's nothing in this chapter. Don't tell me the same people criticizing Oda on lack of focus are lost in this power level shit.

Zoro didn't even use named attack, haki, three sword. Lol he just toyed with Fujitora.

GOAT!! :finally:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Did law really just leave as soon as the scabbards were reuniting with each other lol

Also sanji might be the one to save momo and nami
Maybe franky brook and zoro will help by causing a diversion
Yo! Repair your sig bro.
Pixels are blurry in some places.
I say repair because I like it:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.