Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Did law really just leave as soon as the scabbards were reuniting with each other lol

Also sanji might be the one to save momo and nami
Maybe franky brook and zoro will help by causing a diversion
The scabbards might go to the upper gate, while Law might go to lower gate.

Like i said, Sanji and his fanboys might meetup in the rear gate and making a temporary alliances aka "North Blue gang":finally:

I got a feeling law and drake are about to meet. And we gonna get more suspicious law scenes of fake tension. I dont see him running straight to kaido. Thats not somthing hed do.
High key possible
Honestly itd be hella hype if law drake sanji and hawkins were on the same panel
:steef:
Yo! Repair your sig bro.
Pixels are blurry in some places.
I say repair because I like it:cheers:
I fixed it
:sweat:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
High key possible
Honestly itd be hella hype if law drake sanji and hawkins were on the same panel
:steef:

I fixed it
:sweat:
:steef::cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Law couldn't even break from a weakest gravity and Zoro overpowered him and got complemented he even made him shivered :gokulaugh:
Exactly this xD.

Law couldn't even break from a weakest gravity and Zoro overpowered him and got complemented he even made him shivered :gokulaugh:
Look above posts for the last part.
Good job looking at the "facts"
Law' DF powers run on his stamina which he had been using for probably what? 30 mins was it? And this is your way of going about it? Talk about leaving out details like that... Of course, Zorofans would do that. D'oh!

Heres the actual translation

Shudder....

shudder
/ˈʃʌdə/
Learn to pronounce

verb
past tense: shuddered; past participle: shuddered

1. (of a person) tremble convulsively, typically as a result of fear or revulsion.

revulsion
    /rɪˈvʌlʃ(ə)n/
    Learn to pronounce

noun

a sense of disgust and loathing.

Conclusion: Fujitora is disgusted by him....
Panel of viz translation

We believe in viz not your headcanon

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Heres the actual translation

Shudder....

shudder
/ˈʃʌdə/
Learn to pronounce

verb
past tense: shuddered; past participle: shuddered

1. (of a person) tremble convulsively, typically as a result of fear or revulsion.

revulsion
    /rɪˈvʌlʃ(ə)n/
    Learn to pronounce

noun

a sense of disgust and loathing.

Conclusion: Fujitora is disgusted by him....

Lol it says clear as day there. FEAR

Look above posts for the last part.
Good job looking at the "facts"
Law' DF powers run on his stamina which he had been using for probably what? 30 mins was it? And this is your way of going about it? Talk about leaving out details like that... Of course, Zorofans would do that. D'oh!
Excuses again didn't he fight doffy on the bridge after that Gtfoh using headcanons around

according to Oda, he was defeated, took multiple Hawkin lives
So, then according to Oda, Eneru is unbeatable because Kamakiri said so? But wait! He was actualy defeated! Mind blowing right?

Sorry, but how stupid is that? Just because a character says something, doesn't mean it's "according" to Oda and a fact, when you have literaly panels disproving the statement.

Hawkins DF gives him the ability to have up to 10 lives. If you want to beat him, you have to take out all of his lives. Zoro took out only 2, so how did Zoro defeat him? Hawkins had 7 lives left and was neither K.O. or dead, not even damaged.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So, then according to Oda, Eneru is unbeatable because Kamakiri said so?

Sorry, but how stupid is that? Hawkins DF gives him the ability to have up to 10 lives. If you want to beat him, you have to take out all of his lives. Zoro took out only 2, so how did Zoro defeat him? Hawkins had 7 lives left and was neither K.O. or dead, not even damaged.
Hawkins goal was to capture them. He failed. Because of zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.