Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I wonder if whos who and zoro will meet while they're both randomly running around
This is one of this encounters that will be both funny and serious at the same time.

I imagine this like: Zoro will walk right into Who's Who and they will both ask each other: "Who are you?"
and then they will start the clash and etc.

Asura is obviously Haki at this point

Idk how Oda is going to explain it tho,
It'll be random long BS explanation probably
Wano has taught me one thing if anything, never think too deeply about One Piece, it wont make sense. well it never did, just were kid back then and saw everything with the rose tinted glasses of nostalgia. :kayneshrug:
i found that i am having more fun with the series when i care less about every little shit that goes on:pepemwai::pepemwai:
like the fuck it has anything to do with me whether or not Orochi dies, if Luffy solos Kaido or not, if Zoro beheads Kaido or not
to name a few:tchpepe::tchpepe:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
โ€Ž
Wano has taught me one thing if anything, never think too deeply about One Piece, it wont make sense. well it never did, just were kid back then and saw everything with the rose tinted glasses of nostalgia. :kayneshrug:
i found that i am having more fun with the series when i care less about every little shit that goes on:pepemwai::pepemwai:
like the fuck it has anything to do with me whether or not Orochi dies, if Luffy solos Kaido or not, if Zoro beheads Kaido or not
to name a few:tchpepe::tchpepe:

True, just don't think too much if you wanna really enjoy any series

Status
Not open for further replies.