Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, then according to Oda, Eneru is unbeatable because Kamakiri said so? But wait! He was actualy defeated! Mind blowing right?

Sorry, but how stupid is that? Just because a character says something, doesn't mean it's "according" to Oda and a fact, when you have literaly panels disproving the statement.

Hawkins DF gives him the ability to have up to 10 lives. If you want to beat him, you have to take out all of his lives. Zoro took out only 2, so how did Zoro defeat him? Hawkins had 7 lives left and was neither K.O. or dead, not even damaged.
Oda chooses the dialogue... the characters don't have actual souls you realise that?

And apparently according to you the only way to win a fight is to KO or kill them.

And Hawkins took damage that's why he lost lives.

Imagine kaido and big mum still confused about something falling in the middle of the room and straight out of the dust, big mum gets a king cobra incl CoA-Upgrade straight in her face and knocks her out, out of surprise. :D

someone :stop:this mad man
now i would be lying if i deny that i dont want to see that happen just to see the meltdown in the fandoms:ihaha::ihaha:
but i thing KKG suits better for BM instead of Cobra. She is a behemoth hag, should get fisted by bigger fist:smoothieduck:

Btw, like I mentioned previously. I think the war is going to start immediately. Law is going to tele Momonosuke out of there (he has already left the Scabbards), and Kaido/BM will realize they've been infiltrated in the main area.

I am sure Kaido/BM know about his power, and Kaido still hasn't encountered Law in battle like Luffy/Kid.

He will "deal with Trafalgar later".

I want sanji to fight both page one and queen so that all our strawhats shine again
Of course the Strawhats will Shine, the entire purpose of the arc is to defeat a Yonko and their Crew. Whenever the strawhats are in arcs like this they always get their moments. Wano is the first Major arc that all the strawhats are in Post timeskip. The energy in this arc is gonna be a lot different from any of the post timeskip arcs we've seen .

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Btw, like I mentioned previously. I think the war is going to start immediately. Law is going to tele Momonosuke out of there (he has already left the Scabbards), and Kaido/BM will realize they've been infiltrated in the main area.

I am sure Kaido/BM know about his power, and Kaido still hasn't encountered Law in battle like Luffy/Kid.
He will "deal with Trafalgar later".
I think the main fight will take place on Wano.

So the alliance might fight Kaido, Big Mom, and the calamities in Wano and they might fight Tobi Roppo and the numbers in Onigashima.
We still need to see what is Perospero gonna do.
Big Mom gonna take Perospero's soul?:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.