Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the main fight will take place on Wano.

So the alliance might fight Kaido, Big Mom, and the calamities in Wano and they might fight Tobi Roppo and the numbers in Onigashima.
We still need to see what is Perospero gonna do.
Big Mom gonna take Perospero's soul?:josad:
This war will last a long time, it's not a half hour thing, so the main battle may be very well in Wano.

But with Momo about to be executed after Orochi, Law (or RS Sanji?), gotta step in and save him. At that moment, a brawl will break out.

I totally agree. And I really hope we do. They need to become a Yonko level crew and accomplish something epic. ODA MAKE IT HAPPEN! That's why I loved 977 so much, seeing the crew actually do something cool together is something we haven't gotten in years. I don't want the Straw hats to get downgraded to second tier characters in the new world. We need them together having fun and kicking ass.

This the type of Energy One Piece needs rn tbh, the crew doing things together.......overcoming obstacles together, getting angry.......together.
and I'm betting we'll get it in this arc.

J

Jo_Ndule

People really expect Marco to be the leader or Co leader of this Alliance..
Oda shafted him aside as just another supporting cast.

Marco portrayal went from Commander to failed captain to supporting cast for Luffy Law Kidd.
He's not even leading any faction. Poor Marco, he became just like Zoro and killer.

The 6 leaders
Luffy, Kidd and Law leading the pirates.
Denjiro leading Yakuza,
Kinnemon leading Retainers,
Scicillian leading Minks

Marco Sanji Killer Zoro Jinbei Dukes are just the best fighters under SN trio and Denjiro.

:josad:this is what happens to pirates who aren't Conquerors or Ds.
You get shafted aside as the Main faces of the alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.