Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Yamato most likely will be luffy's future rival. I hope oda can push for this build up in near future,i dont think yamato will join given she seems to be really powerfulthan zoro and sanji. Also if she shares kaido's stubborn attitude it will noylt suit crew dynamic in anyway possible.

I hope oda has not changed his mind with luffy -zoro-sanji in the crew dynamic.

Yamato most likely will be luffy's future rival. I hope oda can push for this build up in near future,i dont think yamato will join given she seems to be really powerfulthan zoro and sanji. Also if she shares kaido's stubborn attitude it will noylt suit crew dynamic in anyway possible.

I hope oda has not changed his mind with luffy -zoro-sanji in the crew dynamic.
Jinbei is already stronger than Zoro and Sanji, so Yamato joining does not change the dynamic when Jinbei has already broken that dynamic. And Yamato wants to join Luffy's crew as shown in this chapter.

F

Fallen Prince

Jinbei is already stronger than Zoro and Sanji, so Yamato joining does not change the dynamic when Jinbei has already broken that dynamic. And Yamato wants to join Luffy's crew as shown in this chapter.
Zoro and sanji will surpass by end of the series but not yamato unfortunately.

She took on most of the luffys attack realative with ease . I dont necessary conclude her dream to leave wano is equating to joining the crew.

Luffy eve let cariboylu to join his crew , this is not new from him . He gets attracted to weird people real fast.

My thoughts gives me that there are no real enemies for luffy except kidd . Yamato definately is worthy rival given she shares the trait of her father.

S

SinOfGreed

He is, all of his feats supoprt that as well. Him stopping Akainu completely using physical strength alone, sending Big Mom flying and tanking Big Mom's attack wtih napoleon, while Queen got taken out in 3 hits by big mom without her devil fruit, sword and haki.
You base that off sending Big Mom flying but he didn't do any damage. Franky was able to send the pacifista flying pre ts but he was still inferior to Luffy, Zoro and Sanji.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Zoro and sanji will surpass by end of the series but not yamato unfortunately.

She took on most of the luffys attack realative with ease . I dont necessary conclude her dream to leave wano is equating to joining the crew.

Luffy eve let cariboylu to join his crew , this is not new from him . He gets attracted to weird people real fast.

My thoughts gives me that there are no real enemies for luffy except kidd . Yamato definately is worthy rival given she shares the trait of her father.
ur avy.:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.