Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They aint his baby sitters hes getting sent flying by fucking kinemon
And how trash does that pussy doffy look who pissed his pants at the thought of kaido
The Admirals themselves don't approach Kaido for over 25 years and you're talking about Doffy.

Keep crying. Like I said, Yonko Commanders will be exposed once and for all this arc. Remember the Marco = Kizaru days :milaugh::milaugh:

Just woke up, opened the spoilers section just to see that Kaido and his calamities are a fucking joke.
How the hell did that guy one shot Luffy?:whitepress:
He better destroys them scabbards next chapter.
Fucking kawamatsu taking on king and Inu stopping both jack and queen?:mihugh:
Give the Tobi roppo their chance the odds actually favors them now.
Calamities are supposed to no-diff Yonko Commander characters? You guys need to hide your agenda more lol

J

Jo_Ndule

:josad: first of all Kiku is strong indeed
Rip Orochi and Kanjuro

:milaugh: second of all, I heard King got his attack blocked by Kawamatsu and sword shot by awya by Izo... Imagine Katakuri losing his Mogura or getting blocked by a retainer hahaha

:steef:this chapter proves G4 AP ~ all Retainers combined > all calamities combined in AP
It takes g4 alone to push Kaido while it takes all retainers to push Kaido.

This chapter will hype Kaido's dura a lot since he is tanking sword attacks from haki users at once.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:josad: first of all Kiku is strong indeed
Rip Orochi and Kanjuro

:milaugh: second of all, I heard King got his attack blocked by Kawamatsu and sword shot by awya by Izo... Imagine Katakuri losing his Mogura or getting blocked by a retainer hahaha

:steef:this chapter proves G4 AP ~ all Retainers combined > all calamities combined in AP
It takes g4 alone to push Kaido while it takes all retainers to push Kaido.

This chapter will hype Kaido's dura a lot since he is tanking sword attacks from haki users at once.
Its just denjiro and kinemon who've connected with kaido.
Your wsc ia getting sent flying by fucking kinemon
Sit the fuck down

Status
Not open for further replies.