Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You don't dare to say yes. Because even tho you are sanji fanboi but deep inside your and everyone heart, u guys know grandmaster zoro is the real goat. Even the craziest Eustass Kid can't handle Zoro's craziness :finally:

I'm not a Sanji fan idiot. I just don't sniff glue and think Zoro is the greatest thing in creation.

Zoro stopped kawamtsu who stopped kinh who shits on PO who made sanji running away
Zoro > kawamatsu > king > Po >~ RS sanji
I mean Zoro blocked an attack but that doesnt tell us who's stronger between him and kawamatsu. Kings probably has other abilities beyond his swordplay, like his devil fruit lol...... im assuming you were trolling with his placement. Also what puts the scabbards above tobi roppo? cause if anything their on par... Tobi roppo and the 9 scabbards are both groups of competent fighters who are just below commanders. Meaning they can damage commanders but cant defeat commanders individually.(1v1)

J

Jo_Ndule

It’s obviously not going to be Kaido alone. But I bet you gonna haul ass next chapter and start saying the Calamities got cheap shots in once they fight back:cantseeme:

Bro its all good, have your fun for now. Well deserved.
Oda didn't even make Calamities beat retainers back then yet you think they would this time.

In fact since Kaido and retainers are falling...
BM ans Kaido vs Retainers
King Queen Jack might even face off other dudes

Status
Not open for further replies.