Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice teaser but we all know Oda he will shorten the action and show us how other run from point a to point b and the fight will be offscreened Im not so hyped about it cause got disapointed too much

Might be used as Hype, Scabbards appear to be winning and then get overpowered by Calamities and then another stronger good guy steps in aka SHs and stops them
Yeah maybe but I don't think it is a necessity for the calamities to die or taste defeat at the strawhats hands.
The scabbards are the primary protagonists so I will not mind them taking the calamities while a team of Sns take down Kaido.
But then again,you might be right and the scabbards are just there as hypetool.

Yeah maybe but I don't think it is a necessity for the calamities to die or taste defeat at the strawhats hands.
The scabbards are the primary protagonists so I will not mind them taking the calamities while a team of Sns take down Kaido.
But then again,you might be right and the scabbards are just there as hypetool.
Since when??????

They were just strikes to push them out. Actual matchups are a ways away
Maybe but the war has actually started with the scabbards attack.
Some of them will stall the calamities while the others get to fight Kaido.
That's already the first matchups of the war.
I also now understand why Oda had luffy,Zoro,kid and Killer being stalled by Kaido's men,it was for the scabbards to reach Kaido and initiate the first attack on him which kicks off the war.

Some people here MUST eat shit and drink piss. How Crazy and stupid.

How getting atacked by surprise and get BLOCKED after using casual atacks is a shame for the calamities? ?

And by the scabards, NINE OF THEM, not fodders.

And kaidou hurt or pierced? The only thing we can see is they bringing kaido down to the stage with the impact and weight of the atack, nothing more.

Like someone already Said here, is Kaido vs Luffy all over again, they get kaido by surprise , dont do shit to him , then get F****
we have agendas to push bruh
we dont seek logic
we dont want reasoning
there is only hate.

crydo and his calamities are about to get it
:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.