Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

also, its a surprise attack. Scabbards aren't weak and if kaido gets slightly injured in that surprise attack (especially if you consider bomb going off as well) and ganged upon him then it doesn't dimnish kaido in anyway
If (and that's a big if) Kin'emon or Denjiro penetrates Kaido, it definitely does diminish Kaido and questions WG's intentions.

Except by cards game, he holds that position

I like Queen a lot more as a character.. in fact I'm not a fan of King... but the dude is the highest in position currently after Kaido
Which makes him YFM...
Maybe weaker than other YFM? Fine, that's ok... but he is a YFM.. it just means YFM has a range and they vary in strength...
FM is not just a position of strength. I can't see King ordering Queen to do something and Queen listening to him unconditionally.
He is slightly stronger an that's it

damn right
he remembers the foe who almost killed him after that foe died he is still having nightmares.
and kaido lost 7 times
yet oden is who still gives him ptsd
guess that says a lot about chaden.
Those 7 losses prolly weren’t 1vs1 as that would go against the 1vs1 shit.
Seriously tho, I think he just got reminded of oden by seeing all the scabbards charging him. Those look like beads of surprise like the wb one before clashing with chaden.

Status
Not open for further replies.