Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Scabbards all need to get rekt next chapter, why are they risking the success of the raid and trying to sacrifice themselves just to seem cool attacking Kaido together? They should know that they are outclassed and should have let the big bois (pirate captains) handle it.

N

NeutralWatcher

Maybe Oda originally planned to introduce 4 Calamities in the story and changes his mind later on. I don’t know why this character looks like a human pumpkin. :zorothink:
Yeah I thought he/she looks like a pumpkin too. So might be character who hasn't been introduced. My headcannon says he/she might be one of number.

N

NeutralWatcher

Well, I just mean maybe those are TWO SWORDS on each side of the head

Regarding her having long hair now, that's not something to complain about since it was 20 years ago LOL
Yeah maybe. But from his/her head, it looks more like pumpkin imo. Black Maria participated with Calamities in attacking Oden also explains why she can get close to Kaido easier and Kaido enjoys her company.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm completely bored with this arc, to be honest. I say it's shit but it's shit for me. I don't mind if someone likes this arc but for me it's boring Alabasta v3 rn. Nothing in this arc made me feel like yeah I love this manga.

I hope the fights will start soon because I have enough of this fucking buildup and etc.

I don't know maybe I need a long break from One Piece.

I fell totally burned out reading this series.

10 years in and I never complained even in 20% this hard until Wano came.

I don't feel joy reading this. Repetitive bullshit with too many plot holes at once and forcing emotions on the readers.

Yeah maybe. But from his/her head, it looks more like pumpkin imo. Black Maria participated with Calamities in attacking Oden also explains why she can get close to Kaido easier and Kaido enjoys her company.
yeah... if she was Yamato's mother, it would certainly explain a LOT actually

Also, it is obvious from the dialog between Tobbi Roppo, that she's one of the seniors because of the way she talked about Ulti.

Status
Not open for further replies.