Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

My man @ShishioIsBack has been saying that Mihawk has the greatest armament Haki in the verse since Dressrosa and he’s basically been proven right lol.

Meanwhile there is still no evidence that King = Smoothie.
Show Me Mihawk CoA feat, I'm waiting.
Show ne Mihawk cutting someone or something more durable /harder/stronger than Kaido.

Until then, you daydreaming. Mihawk has the best CoA but can't hurt buggy, can't do much to Luffy? Can't blow vista away with barrier or adcoa?

Reiju couldn't disarm Smoothie from long range, King got dusarmed long range by Izo..freakong Izo
Flyers wouldn't disrespect Smoothie strength.

Tag me when Mihawk has shown any CoA feat that is better than Cracker even.

There's nothing greater swordman feat than cutting Kaido's skin, the most hyped Hardest skin followed by BM skin equally or not.

And once again we're going with the famous inconsistent use of arguments to save face for your side.

The existence of CoO is debunking this. Primebeard felt Oden incoming when he was still hidden behind the huge trees of the forest while the scabbards dashed through a wall and Kaidou still wasn't enough to show the reaction speed of defending himself of the upcoming attack.

He was blitzed.
I haven’t been inconsistent at all? I literally even said Aokiji was caught off guard by Jozu in another thread last week. How is that being inconsistent?

If you want to consider that a blitz, then consider Shanks blitzing Akainu and Jozu blitzing Aokiji as well, let’s keep it nice and consistent.

Which I know you won’t of course, but feel free to prove me wrong.

J

Jo_Ndule

Must everything happen on panel or be mentioned specifically for us to confirm that they happen? If Roger and Garp are fighting Rocks, it's obvious that the other strongest members of their crews are fighting each other. That's how fights happen in OP.
Nope it's not.
BM, Kaido, WB, Shiki we saw they never care or mention Ray as someone they fought or founded powerful.

Oda will always drop hints, Ray never fought Oden 1 v 1 during that 3 days battle too.
Ray never fought WB or BM 1 v 1 at God valley too.

Nope it's not.
BM, Kaido, WB, Shiki we saw they never care or mention Ray as someone they fought or founded powerful.

Oda will always drop hints, Ray never fought Oden 1 v 1 during that 3 days battle too.
Ray never fought WB or BM 1 v 1 at God valley too.
But even Old Ray has better Haki feats and portrayal than both Big mom and Kaidou combined.

You're right, Oda is always giving hints

Are we still keeping the notion of Shanks being stronger than Akainu since the latter was sweating, paralyzed and had a shocking expression upon his arrival, consistent?

Great. Then let's apply that same thought process to the current chapter, lmao, it seems like Oda is trolling u guys.

Kaidou...
  • was blitzed by the scabbards
  • Had his main weapon swatted of his hand which means he was overpowered.
  • Out of the 8 Samurai 3 engaged with him directly.
  • Was sweating just as much as Akainu was against Shanks with the only difference that Shanks>>>>>>>>>>>Kinemon.
  • He clearly had a shocked/fearful expression.
  • He was paralyzed due to the PTSD that he got from Oden.
So this chapter confirms that Kaidou is scared of Oden, thus he's weaker them him.

@Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Jo_Ndule @Shiroyru @Admiral Lee Hung @ShishioIsBack @Zara etc
He only started “sweating” (barely any sweat seen) because the Scabbards reminded him of Oden. The Scabbards did not blitz him. He we literally talking to them before they could make contact, and he even grabbed Neko. There were 9 people coming at him at once, so 2 managed to slip through and tag him. Y’all remember when you declared Kaido’s hype dead after 922, and then 923 rolled around and made Kaido look way better than any Admiral? 987 is gonna come around and reveal that Kaido took no or next to no damage and he will quickly trash the Scabbards, and y’all will be looking like clowns again

Status
Not open for further replies.