Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido was triggered as he remembered his encounter with Oden, where latter left a deep scar on him. He wasn't scared of his presence itself.

Is Kaido scared of Oden here:

The Yonko are close to each other in strength. Kaido and Big Mom were clashing for days, Shanks fought off Kaido to come to Marineford himself.

Kaido has the portrayal of being the strongest 1 on 1. PH is nice and all but that is just AoE from their fruits. How will changing the weather affect Kaido?

Yes. He and another admiral faced 4 revo commanders (meaning 2 for each), with Fujitora ending up injured, without it being clear whether the revo commanders were eliminated at all. While Kaido in base (not even full power hybrid) one shotted Luffy after allowing him to attack with a barrage of boundman attacks without receiving a scratch from it.
technically he did avoid a full on clash with rochi using the hostage five years prior
he was also afraid of an alliance of oden and hyo so they had to prevent that
and this chap shows he is still afraid of oden once he saw swordsmen coming at him again. kaido let the scabbards push him because he panicked.

:josad: oops Kaido got disarmed by Neko.
Oden and BM sucks coz they never did it... Even shanks I bet didn't disarm Kaido.

Akainu is above Kaido coz he tanked attacks from Marco and vista that are below g4 by far... He only beat curiel tho
Yet Young Oden was more threatening to Primebeard than Akainu was to sickbeard.

Did you actually refute Oda sbs about Kaido being above Akainu and everyone? Next.
I forgot Akainu tanked WB attack that teach could tank too, but okay... :kayneshrug:BOTH have lesser dura and endurance than Oden who has lesser than Kaido.
Oops Mihawk had a 2 minutes clash with Vista while distracted and Vista still didn't land a hit on him

Distracted Big Mom got one shot by Queen and carried like a sack of potato

Shanks the Yonko is called one armed Has been whose armament Haki is too weak to make a permanent black blade.

How the fuck is any emperor supposed to stand a chance against Mihawk.

only 3 acted on kaido mate
the others are just jumping on him now
This is a manga so the images are static... there isn't really a such thing as "now." If you are rushed by nine people then it really doesn't matter the order of contact. You would say Luffy fought Big Mom's army, for example, instead of saying three or four guys hit him.

But I'll be glad to avatar bet you that Kaido won't be going "nnnghhh ahhhh" next week

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
"Shanks' swordsmanship is at the top level" does not equal "only a swordsman" :myman:
Note how in the latest VC it says Mihawk waits for the 'swordmaster' who surpasses Shanks. Not the 'fighter' :endthis:

:cheers:
Because shanks is a swordsmaster.
Oda has called fruit users law and fujitora swordsmen.
Theres nothing that even implies shanks has anything else or fights a different style.

J

Jo_Ndule

Can the fandom finally just accept that:
  • no commander or warlord has FS or adcoa except Kata. Maybe Mihawk and Hancock. Might have barrier or adcoa, Benn might have FS or adcoa.
  • BM and kaido are the top 2 physical monsters ever, followed by Oden.
  • No Yonko has FS, maybe Shanks only
  • No admiral has adcoa, only barrier. Only Kuzan might have FS.
  • Luffy has better speed than everyon except Kizaru and maybe Shanks and has better AP than almost every Top tier except Teach, Akainu and Rocks duo.
  • That Luffy and Kata have better CoC control than WB, Roger, BM and kaido and the rest have shown so far except shanks and Ray
  • That Fuji is barely above Kata and and FS Luffy /rêverie Sabo
  • Oden scar feat is above anything someone has done to a top tier.
Why does Kaido remembers only Oden if Navy and Yonko also have damaged him from Inside out or have beaten him?
Oda really made Oden feat so legendary to a point that Kaido doesn't remember WB, BM, Shanks, Navy who probably pushed or hurt him too but only Oden. Despite the 7 Ls and 18 captures, Kaido's criptonite was Oden (a mid gen freak of nature like Kaido himself)

I SWEAR, oden lost to Kaido not using hybrid, CoA and named attacks but geez Oden is the reason why Kaido grew stronger and became Yonko. Kaido desperately live with her daughter who wanks Oden than Kaido himself lol.

lol this language is translated.
look how nitpicky you are getting
great look sera.
so now that we know shanks is an inferior sword fighter which includes haki ofc
what else does he have .
pls do tell.
I am not Oda so idk. In an SBS he said despite giving him a sword in chapter one he didn't know how he would fight. Here are the facts:
-Shanks before becoming a Yonko was equal to Mihawk
-He then became a Yonko. Note he didn't do it while equal to Mihawk :goyea: That strength was clearly not enough
-Yonko Shanks doesn't think he is inferior to Mihawk
-Mihawk doesn't use strength as a reason to not fight Shanks, but the fact that he has one arm
-Mihawk admitted inferiority to deathbed WB
-Meanwhile Shanks clashed equally with WB in WSM condition

This is a manga so the images are static... there isn't really a such thing as "now." If you are rushed by nine people then it really doesn't matter the order of contact. You would say Luffy fought Big Mom's army, for example, instead of saying three or four guys hit him.

But I'll be glad to avatar bet you that Kaido won't be going "nnnghhh ahhhh" next week
never said he would
read my post.

Theres nothing that even implies shanks has anything else or fights a different style.
Shanks has the Hakiman Hakiman Devil Fruit
He also seemed to have inherited Red Leg Zeff kicking style on his jourbey in east blue

Do not insult Shanks

Excuses will always be present for this snitch

Correct. He has called them swordsmen but hasn't called Shanks that in over 20 years. Despite him appearing in every volume cover. Thanks for proving my point chief.

I am not Oda so idk. In an SBS he said despite giving him a sword in chapter one he didn't know how he would fight. Here are the facts:
-Shanks before becoming a Yonko was equal to Mihawk
-He then became a Yonko. Note he didn't do it while equal to Mihawk :goyea: That strength was clearly not enough
-Yonko Shanks doesn't think he is inferior to Mihawk
-Mihawk doesn't use strength as a reason to not fight Shanks, but the fact that he has one arm
-Mihawk admitted inferiority to deathbed WB
-Meanwhile Shanks clashed equally with WB in WSM condition
never stated equal, clashed multiple times is what is stated
mihawk implies shanks a has been actually
another fact, shanks clashes with wb , with his sword, are you trying to suggest his swordmanship is superior to mihawk?
cause if anything the strongest swordsman is doing that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.