Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stfu, I am just asking you if we know for sure he is fighting gifters or Headliners because Oda hasn't shown what Headliners are doing atm.
That's not how it works
his last encounter was with like 5 gifters and few fodder

You can't just claim that he is fighting new opponents out of the blue. because you might as well say that Kidd was fighting Blackbeard offscreen because you weren't given BB location

J

Jo_Ndule

Having FS in of itself doesn’t make you stronger than someone else. It just gives you advanced precognition to see a few seconds into the future. Not having it doesn’t =/ you’re automatically weaker. We’ll still have to see what King has to offer in full, no one really expected him to have FS anyway.
King has nothing to land hits on Katakuri
King reaction speed sucks, his CoO is average.
How does he even beat pre fs Luffy? He's not also a physical beast asg4 or Kaido and BM
Only people above high tiers can have FS! If you are not a top tier or on Kata level, you can't have FS.

Rayleigh said "Mightiest"
While King isn't even considered mightier than flyers and Queen. He isn't even above top 4 retainers. Nobody from alliance has hyped King to be somewhat extra.

I've said it, King and Marco have nothing to even beat Cracker or pre fs g4 Luffy.
You guys will realise it soon.
Only top tiers + skilled inbetweeners can match or beat Kata and fs Luffy

That's not how it works
his last encounter was with like 5 gifters and few fodder

You can't just claim that he is fighting new opponents out of the blue. because you might as well say that Kidd was fighting Blackbeard offscreen because you weren't given BB location
Yes I can and I did.
He's done defeating 500 gifters and now he is facing 1000 headliners.
Prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.