Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Ohh fuck no I always thought at least high diff in yonkou favour vs admirals , granted that was based on whitebeards feats n the rest of the yonkou don't seem to compare to him. But after this I'd say it might me extreme diff in admiral favour vs bb, BM n laidou of the 100 hostages
Shanks and WB pick up the Yonko slack tbh.

Mihawk/Admirals are individual powerhouses, whilst Yonko are political figures. :myman:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Shanks has got some spooky shit going on and I'm more than keen to see him in action whether it is with or against the straw hats. I'm so ready for mihawk to start swinging and put the speculation to rest tho
Yeah I am waiting to see them in action too.

When it comes to Yonko vs Admirals, imo same tier, individual matchups can swing either way and depend on a lot of factors. Some Yonko beat some Admirals, some Admirals clap some Yonko.

Mihawk reigns supreme tho :myman:
Post automatically merged:

The truth hurts.

Katakuri>King.

@TheAncientCenturion Admit that Flying 6 vs weaker SHs is gonna happen and I will stop bullying King
Theres not a chance in hell that the weaker strawhats will fight Tobi Roppo. They'll probably get Numbers, headliners and gifters, hell some of them will be lucky if they get a fight. Usopp and Robin were in the entirety of Dressrosa and they didnt get a fight in a Major arc that required the strawhats to fight and takedown the enemy.

BM pirates > The marines.
Post automatically merged:

Katakuri has FS.
King doesn't.
Katakuri > King.
King can't even hit Katakuri.
Uhh I think king also has a lot of things kata doesn't
Example 1 - king can fly lmao
Example 2 - king can do something with flames, you bet your ass that'll be relevant if zoro fights him bc he wants to learn to cut fire or even if sanji fights him bc they both have flame

Theres not a chance in hell that the weaker strawhats will fight Tobi Roppo. They'll probably get Numbers, headliners and gifters, hell some of them will be lucky if they get a fight. Usopp and Robin were in the entirety of Dressrosa and they didnt get a fight in a Major arc that required the strawhats to fight and takedown the enemy.
Well the Scabbards are getting beaten next chapter, and someone has to fight the F6

Status
Not open for further replies.