Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'd like to point something here :
1. Rayleigh in Sabaody said that luffy could put up a good fight against an admiral but he'll still lose. And we know what happened when luffy fight Kaido.
2. Doffy litterally tried to attack Fujitora and even planned to get rid of him. But he chickened out only to imagine that Kaido will come after him.
3. The admiral did a very good feat against an old sick WB which was stabbed by a fodder even before fighting the admirals.

You can analyze this by yourselves. I'm not going to reply any counter argument. And I do respect the admirals more than the Yonko by the fact that they are very smart, and I really like Akainu as a character.

Not in the slightest. It's just a perceived threat level, not an accurate depiction of strength.

Usopp's bounty at Dressrosa was 200M while Sanji was worth 177M. Sanji would still merk Usopp tho.
You merely gave an exception.
For new pirates, bounty are less reflective of strength because there's just not enough data for the marines.

But for established pirates, bounties are highly indicative.
That's why Yonkos have the highest bounties. I guess we can assume any random pirate like Higuma to have a chance of defeating jack since "Bounty doesn't correlate with strength in the slightest."

S

SinOfGreed

You merely gave an exception.
For new pirates, bounty are less reflective of strength because there's just not enough data for the marines.

But for established pirates, bounties are highly indicative.
That's why Yonkos have the highest bounties. I guess we can assume any random pirate like Higuma to be able to defeat jack since "Bounty doesn't correlate with strength in the slightest."
I didn't say someone's strength has nothing to do with their bounty. Just that they're not 'heavily correlated'.

Like I said, it's a perceived threat level. Kid had a higher bounty at Sabaody than Luffy bc he killed/attacked innocent civilians, pillaged villages etc. It didn't necessarily mean he was stronger.

The Yonkos are supposed to be balanced so having two commanders stronger than Katakuri would break that balance.

As much shit as Meme Pirates get, it's silly to act as if they're much weaker than the Beast Pirates.

Kaido~BM
King~Katakuri
Queen~Smoothie
Jack~Cracker

The captains and commanders of the two crews should be relative to one another, otherwise this notion of the Yonkos being in a stalemate doesn't make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.