Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Last double page in HQ, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Came back for a second to say that although I think this blitz will ultimately not do much or any damage to Kaido, this shit slaps SO fucking HARD!! In an arc where the artwork has outstripped the story at points, this is an immediate contender for Panel of the Arc™️ :akaman:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Came back for a second to say that although I think this blitz will ultimately not do much or any damage to Kaido, this shit slaps SO fucking HARD!! In an arc where the artwork has outstripped the story at points, this is an immediate contender for Panel of the Arc™️ :akaman:
Wait for the Zoro killing Kaido panel.
:steef:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think this will piss the shit out of him and he will go full rage murderer mode.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This could have been before even Oden's time. King and Queen were with Kaido from > 20 years ago.

For example, Inuarashi hadn't seen Marco in what, 27 years? He instantly recognized him.
Bro. Neko and Inu fucking chilled for 20 years eating good and sleeping well instead of asking then healthier than MF version of Whitebeard for help.

XDDDDD?????????

:choppawhat::kayneshrug::sanmoji:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
This could have been before even Oden's time. King and Queen were with Kaido from > 20 years ago.

For example, Inuarashi hadn't seen Marco in what, 27 years? He instantly recognized him.
Like @Seth Rollins said, this Whitebeard Pirates - Oden dead is really plothole at this point.
My point is, if King knew Izo, Izo should know King too. (unless Izo dont know who King is)

And if Izo know King, he should know if Kaido is in Wano this whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.