Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a misconception, its not Haki that Luffy learned because that does internal damage, Kiku used Ryou like any competent swordsman can but his Ryou and skill were potent enough to break his skin durability.
They were using odens ryou, kaido himself stated it fam. And,again, not once was he said to be unhurtable, just that he cant be killed apparently.
I think kaido will solo the scabbards and sulong minks next chapter, what do you think?

Oda is just drawing the inevitable out.

Also wonder why kaido said ill showing this worlds strongest power lol, weird flex but ok.

They were using odens ryou, kaido himself stated it fam. And,again, not once was he said to be unhurtable, just that he cant be killed apparently.
I think kaido will solo the scabbards and sulong minks next chapter, what do you think?

Also wonder why kaido said ill showing this worlds strongest power lol, weird flex but ok.
Well Idk what the actual translation is but I think what it means is that they are using Ryou like Oden did.

Ryou, and for some reason people have misconception regarding this, is flow of Haki. Now Haki can flow in certain way, Luffy uses his flow to create a shockwave while Zoro (and scabbards and Oden) use to pour it into their swords so they can "cut everything they please and nothing they don't please"

But that's just my two cents on it.

For the most part I been clowning Kaido cuz we have ***** using petty shit like Vista and other commanders to downplay Mihawk and Admirals for years.

I am excited to see Sulong Minks and I think Kaido would obviously win that fight but I can see Kaido having difficulties like winning the fight around high diff

tbh am not sure about how well kaido will do against scabbard vs sulong minks
realistically in dragon form he should take some damage.
I doubt we see yc characters go sulong and just get neg diffed.
more than likely there is a hype chap for the sulong minks as well before kaido breaks their hopes .
I think its rather clear Dragon form is the most durable form hence he went to that form after Base Form was overwhelmed.
That makes Oden's feat that much more impressive, he got past his dragon durability

Well Idk what the actual translation is but I think what it means is that they are using Ryou like Oden did.

Ryou, and for some reason people have misconception regarding this, is flow of Haki. Now Haki can flow in certain way, Luffy uses his flow to create a shockwave while Zoro (and scabbards and Oden) use to pour it into their swords so they can "cut everything they please and nothing they don't please"

But that's just my two cents on it.

For the most part I been clowning Kaido cuz we have ***** using petty shit like Vista and other commanders to downplay Mihawk and Admirals for years.

I am excited to see Sulong Minks and I think Kaido would obviously win that fight but I can see Kaido having difficulties like winning the fight around high diff
Aye fam, i get that. Knock yourself out. I said my piece about mihawk and vista being plot and whatever transpired in marineford too.
I know that ryou means haki but kaido specifically mentioned odens, the one that pierced him so im thinking oden had luffys advcoa which zoro seems to have been training too.

Honestly if its not a high diff fight but something like a mid diff against all those dudes, id nut.

I think its rather clear Dragon form is the most durable form hence he went to that form after Base Form was overwhelmed.
That makes Oden's feat that much more impressive, he got past his dragon durability
We cannot know for sure, maybe he went dragon just to fly to the top with them, maybe hell go back to human again. Maybe he went dragon for aoe, we really cant know.

Aye fam, i get that. Knock yourself out. I said my piece about mihawk and vista being plot and whatever transpired in marineford too.
I know that ryou means haki but kaido specifically mentioned odens, the one that pierced him so im thinking oden had luffys advcoa which zoro seems to have been training too.

Honestly if its not a high diff fight but something like a mid diff against all those dudes, id nut.
Yeah that's make Kaido look pretty bad ass and I can see it happening.
Though I am sure Oda finna hype the shit outta Minks Sulong Forms.
Post automatically merged:

if inu neko are yc in base in sulong how strong are they.
Like YC1 level maybe idk

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
That's some real 2010 mangapanda quality scan that one. Not going to complain too much though, came out pretty early and I think that's a pretty good translation.

Hell of a fast paced chapter. Very enjoyable. Not all that much to talk about though, it being mostly action.

Don't think anyone came out of this looking bad. Scabbards get damn good hype being able to cut Kaido (so yes, Zoro can and will do the same). Kaido looks good because, after the initial shock, he brushes the hits aside and is up and raring to go.

Ulti vs Yamato as one of the main fights? Mace on mace?

Now, people might remember I've argued that Kine'mon will join the crew in the past. I don't think that any more, sadly. But it's moments like that one he had with Luffy that is what I look for a future Strawhat. Leading a charge on a Yonko, interrupting him to say "fuck you, you don't know him, this guy will be Pirate King," the two of them promising to meet again. That's Strawhat stuff, even if Oda doesn't go that route. It resonates with me because of the focus Kin has had, we've seen him bond with the crew, we know what he's fighting for, it's all the stuff I'd love for a crewmate, and why he's one of my post-skip faves. Ah well, if it's not to be it's not to be.

The end suggest to me the Scabbards are not playing a role in any other fights. If Su Long is already getting pulled out, it looks like they're all going to go out in a blaze of glory trying to take down Kaido. This is going to be his big hype moment, he's going to solo, but be damaged, by the Nine Scabbards while the rest of the army is occupied below. Neko looks hype as fuck

And Jinbei in a colour spread again, thank the lord. I see in addition to being able to change size, Enma is also a magical colourchanging sword.

Great chapter, looking forward to it in better quality, shame about the break next week, Onigashima continues to be great.

As Kaido point it out, first it seems like the Scabbards having Ryuu aka Advanced CoA, but in same panel it could also hint that Kaido get hurt because of his trauma of Oden? Let be honest Kaido isn´t dumb to transform into huge Dragon form if his enemy are able to cut him, also Oden cut was something special and I everytime though Zoro would do the same, if the scabbards take it away, why it would be special for Zoro? As I said probably in next time they can´t hurt him anymore even though using their strongest attacks.

We are still in Act3 and the defeat of the heroes didn´t happen yet, if Neko and Inu using their sulong form very short and get defeated, im sure they using it later again against Jack most like.

Over the top it is nice to see Ulti having also a main weapon and clashing with Yamato, the Yamato plot is still important and soon Who´s Who will take Yamato out of the stage, the plot around the flyers becoming very interesting.

The calamity are still very underewhelmed, at least King so far, I hope it change soon...

And in the end I agree with @Jo_Ndule , Big mom seems knowing something and she joking around with Kaido "death", she knows more and probably we learning it soon why she was joking around.

Kaido vs Scabbard can take the round two, im so hyped up for the battle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.