Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGKONGGUN15

The Soul King
One Piece - Chapter 987
Title: Faithful Servant

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ: Link

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the WG community

PSA:
VERY EARLY SCANS IF YOU WANT TO WAIT THATS FINE

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

lol looks like Kaido gets PTSD if he fights every swordman. Not a good look for Kaido. But then again he's mythical zoan. His awakening should allow him to recover quickly. Moreover mythical zoan>zoan and it's kaido so his recovery rate might be way faster than original mythical zoan.

J

Jo_Ndule

lol looks like Kaido gets PTSD if he fights every swordman. Not a good look for Kaido. But then again he's mythical zoan. His awakening should allow him to recover quickly. Moreover mythical zoan>zoan and it's kaido so his recovery rate might be way faster than original mythical zoan.
No he got ptsd because retainers did what oden did... It shocked him they could pierce him,
Kaido was confident they couldn't until thru showed Ryoou.
I like how both Kaido and BM are chilled despite retainers attempt and Luffy challenge

Can't wait for Kaido vs Sulong Minks and Retainers
BM vs Luffy
Marco vs King

N

NeutralWatcher

No he got ptsd because retainers did what oden did... It shocked him they could pierce him,
Kaido was confident they couldn't until thru showed Ryoou.
I like how both Kaido and BM are chilled despite retainers attempt and Luffy challenge

Can't wait for Kaido vs Sulong Minks and Retainers
BM vs Luffy
Marco vs King
Still a bad look for Kaido. Scar from Oden caused him to get easier damaged by sword attack. Looks like Kaido's weakness is piercing and advanced CoA.

I still think it's not a problem since he's mythical zoan and his recovery rate should be high to recover from such injuries.

J

Jo_Ndule

He recovered clean and sobered up.

BM definitely knows something, she didn't even feel shocked that Kaido got wounded

I really don't see how this chapter ruins his hype, he recovered quick and he was drunk when attacked, also had mental breakdown...
Maybe Kaido's dura is like BM who knows.

Kaido
BM
Rest

Nothing changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.