Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What diff does Akainu give Mihawk? Can Akainu take a direct hit from Mihawk or does Mihawk’s haki fail to hit him?
If Mihawk lands a clean hit on Akainu, Akainu dies but same for Akainu.
Since Mihawk has better CoO hype and significantly better CoA hype, I'd say Mihawk high diffs.
I mean Mihawk would have to deal with environmental manipulation, ground beneath him turning into magma, summoning of Meteor Volcano, actual volcanos but Mihawk can deal with all that and eventually land one clean hit.

That one hit would end the fight.

I think we could see his hybrid form after getting trashed by the Minks. But the Samurai must show something impressive against Kaido,or they will not satisfy their own hype.
I think managing to the something G4 Luffy couldn't is pretty good, most people didnt expect them to hurt Kaido. Kaido can't struggle too much yet or the moment where he faces Luffy/supernova won't be as tense

lol he literally told zoro to keep living and surpass him
what is shiroryu reading
he clearly knew he wont die from that.
@Shiroyru just like rest of Yonko army is in damage control mode.
He has apparently forgotten true swordsmen can cut what they like and not what they don't like.
Denjiro's slash didn't kill Hiyori because it wasn't meant to not kill her not that Denjiro (who can fuck Kaido up) is too weak to kill Hiyori

Yooo every anti Mihawk argument is falling flat after this chapter.

CHAPTER OF THE YEAR :milaugh:

Remember when Kinemon literally shat his pants when Zoro barely flexed his muscles

Remember when same Kinnemon broke through Kaidos best stat?

I would be the last guy trying to use aNtI fEaTs of someone else when trying to defend a **** fucked up by Kinnemon where as Mihawk has not taken a hit on panel.

PS this is same Luffy who survived 3 admirals, one of those admirals did better against 80% of WBP than Kaido did against red scabbards.
Luffy ran from the Admirals. He actually entertained Mihawk for a bit. Where was the blitz from Mihawk? Kaido made that shit look easy against a Luffy 100 times stronger than the one Mihawk couldn't tag.

If Mihawk lands a clean hit on Akainu, Akainu dies but same for Akainu.
Since Mihawk has better CoO hype and significantly better CoA hype, I'd say Mihawk high diffs.
I mean Mihawk would have to deal with environmental manipulation, ground beneath him turning into magma, summoning of Meteor Volcano, actual volcanos but Mihawk can deal with all that and eventually land one clean hit.

That one hit would end the fight.
Why if Akainu hits him once it’s over? What about CoA? Why wouldn’t Mihawk be able to defend his body with CoA from magma?

@Shiroyru just like rest of Yonko army is in damage control mode.
He has apparently forgotten true swordsmen can cut what they like and not what they don't like.
Denjiro's slash didn't kill Hiyori because it wasn't meant to not kill her not that Denjiro (who can fuck Kaido up) is too weak to kill Hiyori

Yooo every anti Mihawk argument is falling flat after this chapter.

CHAPTER OF THE YEAR :milaugh:
Sorry bud, World Strongest Creature > World Strongest Swordsmen.
You can't argue Mihawk> Shanks due to a title

And then say Mihawk> Kaido disregarding titles.

Luffy ran from the Admirals. He actually entertained Mihawk for a bit. Where was the blitz from Mihawk? Kaido made that shit look easy against a Luffy 100 times stronger than the one Mihawk couldn't tag.
What? MIhawk was literally the only character in the series who made Luffy genuinely shit his pants, he was too scared to even attack Mihawk.
While Luffy was running in G2, Mihawk in the crowd of 1000s casually blitzed him.
When Luffy was bout to use G2 Bazooka, Mihawk woulda blitzed and cut his arm off.

After that point Luffy literally gave up on fighting Mihawk, he made a decision that Mihawk is too strong to even engage.

Same Luffy after getting punked out by Mihawk stands up to 3 admirals with a tree

so much for "running away" from admirals lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.