Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Nope Hiyori calling her "Daddy" would be awkward (and funny) :suresure:
Zoro’s the only Daddy Hiyori needs now :steef:
Post automatically merged:

By your logic giffters are what tier?
YC1???
:choppawhat:
By your logic Kidd is what tier? Kidd needed Killer to deal with his fodder :catcry:

After how much people have gassed up the auction house trio in the past, they better hold them to the same standards they hold Zoro.

Hmm Interesting Chapter after so long , Lmao Franky 😂😂😂😂 , So king vs Sanji Might be a one off lets not judge too quickly otherwise y'all may go into some kind of meltdown when King chooses to ignore Sanji next Chapter lol , Anyway I might sound stupid but I have been thinking King the wildfire huh , His species is extinct Right ? Would be cool if Judge somehow used The Dna of the species king hails from and somehow embedded it into Sanji or atleast a part of it or something, Since king probably has a fire based theme , Would Also be a cool little insight/explanation into Sanji's ability to use Diable Jambe cuz that shit random af lol 😂 , Will probably be wrong since this is way too far stretched eh @Chrono @MonsterZoro :milaugh:
i doubt judge used a an animal dna as he put paramicea and logia powers

however maybe the drug sora took (which i believe was made by vegapunk) has kings dna

now that happens that means king is in someway sanji’s dad
:wonderland:

She is hosting his soul somehow,i am telling you! 👍
Could that be kaidos debt to big mom?? She put odens soul in yamato??!!

I didnt said that zoro will fight only giffters
He said that King is fodder if sanji deals with him
So i want to know where giffters ranks in his tier list
LOL
Probably yonko level he just scared to admit his a zoro boi

Could that be kaidos debt to big mom?? She put odens soul in yamato??!!

oi
This,or maybe Oda is taking again inspiration from some old japanese legend (Like he did with Gyukimaru who was a fox and with Denjiro changing face for the rage) where the soul of a dead man gets inside an alive person. I dont know if such legend exist though,its just a crazy theory

Status
Not open for further replies.