Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what I was saying. I said in a previous post that Oda already took the cutting Kaido feat from Zoro, so most likely Oda has other plans for Zoro to show off his cutting ability, and dude replied to me with beheading Kaido. That's not really going above and beyond topping Dressrosa now that we know characters way weaker than Zoro can cut Kaido.
or he could just be part of the team that does.

J

Jo_Ndule

:suresure:lanji is so salty that he wanna bash Katakuri and Linlin

Salty that Zoro isn't clashing any YC and Yonko "Sanji won't meet King, Sanji won't clash king"
Just give it up... Oda never said Zoro vs King was 10% gonna happen.

Zoro will not also take part AGAINST Kaido.
Just like Sanji already stole King now, Zoro won't even clash drunk Kaido

Is he ?

From what i remember Yasopp is the red hair pirate after Ben with the most hype and authority in the crew.
Nah... Yassop is just like Usopp... in every way possible LMAO... mark my words:

1- He will be coward just like him and Oda shows some funny shit when they interact or face a strong opponent together

2- Yassop will also have that LUCKY CHARM of Usopp where he became fearsome and famous in similar fashion to the "God Usopp" shit... so for us viewers who don't know the inside of the crew... just like what people viewed God Usopp in Luffy's crew as top 3 in Dressrosa LMAO

3- Yassop also was boosting infront of luffy when Luffy was a kid, the same way Usopp boosts about his skills and strength with people

Dude, I bet everything that Oda will make people laugh their ass off... about some comedy shit with that.. showing a "like father like son" moment

J

Jo_Ndule

"zzoro will round up samouraïs, wait you'll see, Wano isn't over"
Luffy and Hyou do that while Zoro can't round up anyone

"Zoro will be the second to hurt Kaido after oden"
retainers do that, while Zoro jobbs to Gifters

"Zoro will clash King, Sanji can't, he sucks, Zoro has better parallelism with King than Sanji does"
Sanji is the one who clashes King.

If I was a Zoro fan, I'll quit making expectations and headcanons

Luckily I only fanboy Conquerors or badass dudes with legit hype and feats

:suresure:lanji is so salty that he wanna bash Katakuri and Linlin

Salty that Zoro isn't clashing any YC and Yonko "Sanji won't meet King, Sanji won't clash king"
Just give it up... Oda never said Zoro vs King was 10% gonna happen.

Zoro will not also take part AGAINST Kaido.
Just like Sanji already stole King now, Zoro won't even clash drunk Kaido
Keep dreaming
Zoro is fighting Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.