Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably only the 5 elders know about Imu and his few servants so unless the elders spy on him Bigmom won't know shit
The only one who might have known are Xebeck and Roger pirates and i don't Xebeck told anyone anything
Why wouldnt he tell them?
We’re both making assumptions here, I see no reason why the top pirates who have been shown to have intel networks wouldn’t know about IM, especially since their former captain probably knew.

Why wouldnt he tell them?
Since Wb didn't know he probably didn't tell anyone the reason can be explained later
We’re both making assumptions here, I see no reason why the top pirates who have been shown to have intel networks wouldn’t know about IM
Imu is out of their intel's reach because only a handfull of people know about him his existense is as much of a secret as the will of D and ancient kingdom
Not even the Cd's or Morgans know about him but it's still assumption as you said

I love Sanji and Zoro both but these spoilers so far make me feel quite satisfied and probably even a bit smug. I'm usually a spectator (though I have preferences) of the toxic fan war on this forum, but this makes me happy. Honestly the amount of disrespect stemming from either pure bias or insecurity from my sword boi's fandom makes it very difficult to read through this forum sometimes.

Anyway, I should've ignored these spoilers. I did so for the first in 5 years last week and the experience of reading fresh was just terrific, even if the chapter wasn't mindblowingly spectacular imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.