Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming the spoilers are all legit, I'm a little bit worried about Marco and Perospero.
Their common enemy is King most likely, i can't see a clearer goal for their supposed alliance.
Sanji vs King is too much but even tho i would like interferences in the fight by Perospero's part, Marco joining it would be a bit too much.

I would be fine with Marco interrupting them and treat Sanji, Luffy escaped and was helped countless times in his "1 vs 1"s, but i hope he leaves King to Sanji almost immediately. Our boy deserves it :amazing:
This if Zoro and Sanji doesn't fight King or both King and Queen together

I'm behind the Sanji supporters, but it's obvious what's going to happen.

Sanji will be Kings hypetool just for Marco to come in and save him.
Do you have advanced CoO? As a matter of fact are you the writer or editor of the series? Didn’t think so.

Just another spectator who claims his opinion as fact lol. Oda himself said the arc will be unpredictable with a lot of twists.

Do you have advanced CoO? As a matter of fact are you the writer or editor of the series? Didn’t think so.

Just another spectator who claims his opinion as fact lol. Oda himself aid the arc will be unpredictable with a lot of twists.
Take a deep breath and sit down. I never claimed to be anything of what you've said, it's merely my opinion of the future events.

Why are u so butthurt ?

Man how cool is it that Zolo stans treat Sanji as untouchable/uninjurable God?
Sanji out here fighting YC1 and they're getting surprised that he is getting hit.
:finally:
Poor them. I hope Oda sends some number after Zolo at least. Usopp Chopper and Zolo vs Numbers.
I'm getting sad watching waiters and gifters pushing Enma Zolo high diff
:risitasad:

J

Jo_Ndule

Erm, no.
King protected his Calamity position against powerful crewmembers for several years within a crew hierarchy who's the strongest. Thus, King > Queen > Jack.

Could we really say that Sulong Inu is YC level if said dude needs lots of help just to match a YC3 level character? I don't really think so.

Huh? Why do you think that?

I think we did.
I think Hybrid Jack will look great but if base Duke ~ base jack
Then Sulong Duke should be equal or slightly below Jack so hybrid jack loses high diff or mid diff to this team

Nope, King never protected his position for years, Kaido only grants people to challenge calamities on certain conditions, it seems like flyers never had this opportunity

Also all 3 are His RHs.

Sulong Inu is High high tier
Base Inu is mid/upper low high tier as Base Jack.

Hybrid Jack is upper high high tier or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.