Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't the whole 'pure swordsman' 'true swordsman' bullshit made up so people can say shanks>mihawk?
vast majority of zoro's fight havent been "pure swordsmen"
lmao
its bs at this point. hyogoro as pure as you can get a swordsman, lived the "bushido code" as they call it can shoot out haki shockwaves with his fist. we saw the flashback where king was shown using the sword while queen used a club. the fact sanji clashes with him doesnt change whether he's a swordsman or not.

Queen has a sword on his side too, as does Jack, I don't hear people saying they are pure swordsman.

If his his combat style revolves around moving fast in the air and his fire kicks as seen in the anime then you could easily say his combat style matches Sanji moreso than Zoro.

Kaido is a relatively slow moving flier who prefers to act as a giant target in full transformation, within jumping distance because he's a dumbass, and none of the scabbards are going to get very far against him. If his hybrid can fly I don't see non fliers even being able to actively engage him, hence why you need Luffy who can either rocket jump way farther than any other non flier or with access to G4 that can fly very fast (or Law/Kid who have teleportation/flight)
Queen and Jack are not swordsman. The official magazine only called King a swordsman. I thought it called a Jack of swordsman but I can't find it.

Kaku could also use high speed and move through the air yet that didn't get him any advantage over Zoro. We only saw him do that when he was facing big mom ship. The same thing we saw from Marco. When he fought the scabbards In the past we never saw his flight help him in the fight.

Oden almost be Kaido and only can't fly at all. Right now, Kaido is facing upon if you can't fly.

PS: There is no such thing as a pure swordsman in One piece. Haki is necessary if you want to become one of the strongest swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.