Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It happened exactly what i thouht a year ago when i knew that king can fly and has fire on his back, though it would be a long way for sanji to keep up with king's power, maybe he will be defeated at the first time fight to king but this arc will be a very long acr. And king's bounty will be 1.330 biliion i guess. It would be very hard for zoro to fight with someone can fly

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
[QUOTE = "Albino 👑, post: 625336, member: 56"] Juzga que el garuda y el rey el fuego salvaje son rivales

: kata:[/CITAR]
Judge has guftin level

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP I SEE U ALL OVER REDDIT SHITTING ON EVERY SANJI THREAD EVEN SANJI VS KING THREADS SIT DOWN LMAO!!
Man, cry harder. Also, makes you look pretty pathetic how you apparently cyberstalk someone you can’t stand. Just a thought. Some
Hes jealous of Sanji cause he knows SaNa is cannon. Dont worry about this one. Just one misguided Condom fan.
Damn, it came through that strong? Totally jealous of a sexual predator that Nami is disgusted by and has said is the most untrustworthy person she knows. Got me there. Must be it.
I will laugh my ass off if the chapter after this one Page one arrives and fight Sanji. Some have forgotten that Page one and his sister were looking for a Luffy and Yamato. The sisters already found them so Page one shouldn't be far behind.
It would make this thread funny as hell in hindsight. Idk who it’s going to be, but it sure as hell isnt going to be King Sanji will fight. Much better chance it’s Page One than King lol. Not sure though.
Yeah I seriously think it because I've said it for 100 chapters: Most Yonko Commanders ain't shit, and you guys have wanked them for 10 years.
Yeah, you’re also the same person that said that Doflamingo ragdolled Gear Four Luffy with Off-White, so excuse me for thinking you’re relatively unserious.

J

Jo_Ndule

My guy, you said he ragdolled Gear Four Luffy with Off-White. Stop while you’re behind.
Luffy was unconscious for 3 days, and I can guarantee you it's not because of Don Chinjao or Bellamy.
Because of Bellamy, no food or real break during fights, used g4 twice in less than hour, lost haki twice and also the damages Doffy gsve him.

Doffy never ragdollrd g4, headcanon

And OEkaneki stop hating on Sanji for jo reason, Sanji is fighting King already while Zoro doesn't even fight à flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.