Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How you made the correlation between those two things is simply astounding.
Do you believe his club is stronger than his skin. His body was hyped up with being strong not the club.

Anyway, I guess we'll have to wait and see if this is true or not. If it is and it's not a quick clash I hope Sanji you get some good fight.

I'm a little skeptical at this time whether the spoiler is accurate because I can't see Sanji immediately using his RS. He has to be using it for King to recognize the Germa 66. We also know that Sanji doesn't want anything to do with his family so I don't see him asking Frankie to change his suit in the way it can be easily recognized as Germa 66 technology.

Yet, there's a possibility that part it is inaccurate and it just Sanji attacking King in his base mode.

Do you believe his club is stronger than his skin. His body was hyped up with being strong not the club.

Anyway, I guess we'll have to wait and see if this is true or not. If it is and it's not a quick clash I hope Sanji you get some good fight.

I'm a little skeptical at this time whether the spoiler is accurate because I can't see Sanji immediately using his RS. He has to be using it for King to recognize the Germa 66. We also know that Sanji doesn't want anything to do with his family so I don't see him asking Frankie to change his suit in the way it can be easily recognized as Germa 66 technology.

Yet, there's a possibility that part it is inaccurate and it just Sanji attacking King in his base mode.
Real talk the Sanji hype has to dwindle down until we see the panels tbh. The panels could tell a different story.

Yes weapons are usually stronger than skin.
I think its just a clash, he probably went in to save momo, none of these things are final, its only act 3 after all.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
the korean post leo posted translated ?

Page 01- 1. Episode 988'I waited a lot'
2. 'Gang' Beji's Oh My Family Vol.32'In the naval bombardment, but still better' father's, etc.!! '
Page 02 & 03- 1. Indeed. Mink people turn into'throne', the berserk / on a full moon night! / Wo-ro-ro-ro !! 2. Kaido-sama !! 3. I've done my job, samurai!! / Allowing intrusion this far / Our lack of preparation... !! / # My: At first, it was unfamiliar and I wrote it because it had a different meaning. Do not know that you will never be able to approach Mr. Kaido again!! Wait, you go, / Jack is a bad guy who ruined our country for a thousand years !! / My sister said that there is no samurai. #Emphasis on'nothing' points
5. The person who said there was no is the postmark !! Jack!!! / Being a protected life, I will repay you many times in this fight!!!
Page 04- 1. .. are you... . / No, not yet / They are. / Be prepared for Kaido. 2.'Whale Forest Guardians' 4. Inua Lassi's Three Musketeers Giovanni & Sicilian & Con Slot

Status
Not open for further replies.