Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

It seems like Sanji can hold on his own against King?
Hybird JACK! I call it right now, Awakening Jack coming soon!
Awakened Zoans don't change looks or stats except getting insane recovery and endurance.

But yeah incoming hybrid jack vs sulong Inu

Sanji can hold his own vs King... This once again goes to show that Sanji was never weak to fight calamities

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
unconfirmed spoilers (from arabs spoiler provider)
• Kaido calls mink who turn into the Solong fierce monsters, and laughs while welcoming them as a fighting force for the Pirates of the Hundred Monsters, if they are good enough for that.
• Mink reveal their Solong shapes.
• Jack and Jumpers continue to ascend to the top of the dome, but Cichelian, Consilot and Giovanni stop them with a coordinated attack called the "Electric Parade".
• Kaido against Nikumamushi and Dengiru, as well as Ashura Doji.
• Nikomamushi fights with one hand, holding a tail in the other hand (Nikomamushi has two solung tails).
• Schellian, Consolute and Giovanni suffer against Jack, but Enurachi comes to their rescue.
• Enurachi Cichelian, Consiliot, Giovanni and Rizo vs. Jack inside the dome.
• Quinn orders the Numbers to kill Samurai Wano, the samurai group has been targeted and everything collapses.
King: - Will you give everything you have for this man's life? Come on and help him, and I'll definitely wave the sword in your face.
- Shinobu and the others who planned to save Momonowski are captured by King, but Sanji comes to their rescue.
• Brooke with the Big Mom.
• When I thanked him for Road Poneglyph on Whole Cake Island, he asked me about the location of Road Poneglyph, which is supposed to be in Onigashima, and got angry at me.
• Brooke said, “Additionally, I would like to ask you about Road Poneglyph that he thinks is located here in Onigashima. Where is it?

追加しとく

スーロン化で一番カッコいいのはブラックバック

イヌアラシ加勢で圧されてるジャックはシルエットだけど人獣形態になった

サンジはキングの顔面に蹴りを入れるけど逆に首を持たれて苦しむ
キングは手を離してサンジを一旦解放するがサンジはキングの言葉でモモノスケをしのぶ達に任せ、自分はキングを抑える事を選ぶ

初登場ナンバーズは4人
クイーンの命令で見廻り組にも攻撃を仕掛けるナンバーズ達に「おいおいおい え〜〜〜〜」ってなってる

ビッグマムとブルックの最後のシーンでロードポーネグリフがある場所が描かれる
Add

The coolest thing about Suron is the black back

Jack, who is being pressed by the dog porcupine, has a silhouette but has become a beast

Sanji puts a kick on King's face but suffers from the neck
King releases his hand and releases Sanji once, but Sanji leaves Momonosuke to Shinobu in the words of King and chooses to suppress King himself.

First appearance numbers are 4 people
The numbers are attacking the patrol group by the order of the Queen, and they say, "Oh, oh, oh~~~".

The final scene of Big Mom and Brook depicts where the Lord Pone Glyph is.
:laughmoji::laughmoji:
Retarded translation at its finest.

追加しとく

スーロン化で一番カッコいいのはブラックバック

イヌアラシ加勢で圧されてるジャックはシルエットだけど人獣形態になった

サンジはキングの顔面に蹴りを入れるけど逆に首を持たれて苦しむ
キングは手を離してサンジを一旦解放するがサンジはキングの言葉でモモノスケをしのぶ達に任せ、自分はキングを抑える事を選ぶ

初登場ナンバーズは4人
クイーンの命令で見廻り組にも攻撃を仕掛けるナンバーズ達に「おいおいおい え〜〜〜〜」ってなってる

ビッグマムとブルックの最後のシーンでロードポーネグリフがある場所が描かれる
And Sanji is not wearing RS

Source: 5ch