Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is fine. Where is it stated that he got destroyed? He's not running away, he's not injured, he's not knocked out, he wants to fight the dude.
Still unconfirmed but apparently:

> サンジがキングの顔面に蹴りを入れ助けに入るがそのまま右足を掴まれて地面に叩きつけられ首を掴まれて持ち上げられる

Sanji kicks King's face but King grabs his right leg and stamps him against the floor and then he grabs his neck and lift him up

Chapter 988: I've been Waiting for Too Long

--Main Banquet Hall--

Marco flies to attack King. By flapping his wings...

Marco: Azure Winds!

Marco makes a giant tornado of blue flames.

Beast Pirates: Wuaaa! That blue tornado burns us and heals his friends at the same time!

Gifters: It's the top priority enemy for us to kill! Don't flinch, Beast Pirates!

A smoldering purple fire enveloped King's sword.

King: Coming back to settle the score, Phoenix Marco? So be it.

Purple and blue fires clash in the main banquet hall, burning the Samurai alliance and Beast Pirates alike.

---

Law and Jimbei arrives at the rear entrance, but Queen stands before them in the complete Brachiosaur form.

Queen: Don't be hasty, sweeties. The party has just begun.

Jimbei: Samegawara...

Law: I leave him to you, Knight of The Sea. Shambl--!

Suddenly jack catches Law from behind and pummels him to the ground. Law vomits blood, and try to escape. But Jack transform into mammoth form as he clutches Law in submission.

Jack: not that fast, Pretty Boy. Let's see you gasp as i crush you to death, huh?

???: Dante's Inferno!

Jack's neck is suddenly breaks mid-transformation. Sanji in the Raid Suit, had slipped with unseen speed between Jack and Law and gave a lethal heel-kick from the difficult position, killing Jack instantly. Queen is flabbergasted and unable to react for a while.

Jimbei: He kicks twenty times in one second to the same spot...what a display of martial arts precision!

Law: Jack's cervical spine is completely severed by that move! Does Vinsmoke Sanji become even more deadly as a fighter now that he transform into Stealth Black? And what is this...heavy killing intent?

Stealth Black Sanji: In the brothel..
There was no girl to be seen!

---

--The rooftop of Onigashima--

All Scabbards had fainted in front of Kaidou. The blast of Kaidou's Conqueror Haki is much stronger than anyone else as it was harmonized with Awakened Dragon King Blast, directly break any physical body he chooses.

By that blast, each of The Scabbards' body shrinks as their muscles abnormally dissolves in a matter of seconds.

Zoro: he destroy their capability of living without even moving one step...is he a god among demons!

Yamato: That's the difference in strength between my damn father and the rest of the world. Scabbards or Calamities, even other Emperors...he is The World's Strongest Living Being!

Zoro: but...That's why it's exciting...if my captain must beat something like this!!

Luffy: Yeah. it's my turn.

Big Mom: It's your turn to die, midgets!

Big Mom approaches them, Prometheus and Zeus at their full power. The ground begins to crack and melt by her released Awakening.

Luffy: Zoro. Handle Big Mom, will you?

Zoro: ...and you handle Kaidou for the fate of practically the entire world. Best of luck, Cap.

Luffy: I'm going.

Zoro: ...The island won't last, Idiot Captain. Not with you shattering the sky.

Luffy: ...Really, Zoro? You have Future Sight too?

Zoro: Just barely getting it, that thing i saw from you in Future Sight is insane. What do you call it? That world-ending motion?

Luffy: It's corny. Anyway, after all this, i trust you, okay? Just carry me and go with the others.

Zoro: to the sea?

Luffy: To the sea.

Zoro: Ashura-Ou! Takemikazuchi!

Zoro's body and three swords crackles with lightning, pale jade in color. His elemental and physical sword become nine, then twenty seven, then one hundred eight, spread out in various shapes and sizes like a peacock's tail formation, consisted of swords the size of ministry towers.

Big Mom was astonished, she cackles in thrill of an upcoming good fight, and fused with all her core homies. Her hair lit in fire and riding a thundercloud, she swings Napoleon in full power. Zoro responds in kind by a vertical slash of thousands of lightning swords.

Kaidou was unfazed by that clash. His eyes are focused only on Luffy.

Kaidou: So. Here we are. I've been waiting for too long. Provide me some worth, and your death will be peaceful.

Responding to these words, Luffy's eyes become deep crimson and golden at the same time. His skin cracks, revealing something otherworldly within.

Kaidou: Your body. It is creating laws of energy on its own?

Luffy: Gear 7: Dreadnought Man! Majesty of Power!

Break next week.

Still unconfirmed but apparently:

> サンジがキングの顔面に蹴りを入れ助けに入るがそのまま右足を掴まれて地面に叩きつけられ首を掴まれて持ち上げられる

Sanji kicks King's face but King grabs his right leg and stamps him against the floor and then he grabs his neck and lift him up
But he's fine and wants to fight back. So he thinks he can win.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
[QUOTE = "Isaac Netero, publicación: 630365, miembro: 180"] ¡Así que básicamente Sanji x King ahora está confirmado! ¡Eso es increíble! [/ QUOTE]
Sanji x doflamingo: gokulaugh:: gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.