Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fan's zoro hate sanji because he encouters King, please do not act as a chirl, although i know most of zoro's fan are kids, they want their hero have to be cool, strong :)))))))) they do not want their hero loses anybody :).
I believe if some one loves sanji, they are a real man in their soul
Man stop it, a little more of that, and we’ll all sprout vaginas

I've been a fan of Sanji for 20 years now. Remember when I was a kid, with the computer stubbornly, my dad opened a episode with Sanji's fight scene, I watched it, suddenly fascinated by the attractive tactics, fighting style, by fighting style. enthusiasm, blood and fire, with excellent foot attacks. And so I fell in love with Sanji, loving One Piece ever since. I started searching online for information, interesting points and trivia about Sanji, and loved them even more. Through many years of ups and downs with him, despite being drowned many times, being cracked by vergo, Sanji turned into a noodle seller, I still keep the fire of love with both the straw hat and him. And then today, when I witness Sanji's historic moment, I once again burst into the same intensity, like the first time I watched Sanji kick Gin in the mouth.
I respect that. Respect you.

I've been a fan of Sanji for 20 years now. Remember when I was a kid, with the computer stubbornly, my dad opened a episode with Sanji's fight scene, I watched it, suddenly fascinated by the attractive tactics, fighting style, by fighting style. enthusiasm, blood and fire, with excellent foot attacks. And so I fell in love with Sanji, loving One Piece ever since. I started searching online for information, interesting points and trivia about Sanji, and loved them even more. Through many years of ups and downs with him, despite being drowned many times, being cracked by vergo, Sanji turned into a noodle seller, I still keep the fire of love with both the straw hat and him. And then today, when I witness Sanji's historic moment, I once again burst into the same intensity, like the first time I watched Sanji kick Gin in the mouth.
I feel ya bro

Status
Not open for further replies.