Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
@Seraphoenix @Jo_Ndule This is an L for Yonko Big Mum. If this happened to an Admiral or King/YC1, let's be honest you would be trashing them right now.
I mean what are you even saying? How is it an L when its been normalized that Oda will pull anything to avoid her doing anything until the time comes. It's rather blatantly clear that he's keeping her as a plot device against Kaido.

How is it an L? Brook and Nani have specific powers that combat BM. That’s how strong she is. Oda has to give convenient powers to the SHs to deposed her.
Call me when the same kind of plot shit is needed for other characters.
Franky hits her right in the face between the eyes..watch how this leads to her amnesia again...since the Alliance can’t deal with BM and Kaido unnerfed at the same time...

Bruh can y’all relax w the whole sanji as a hypetool talk? Lmfaoooo the fight just started we don’t know what’s gonna happen next. Sanji got sent flying into a building but we know damn well that’s not gonna do jack shit to him Lmfaoo like chill!

Where the hell is zoro?????
I mean Zoro is not in the chapter lol

Mods will ban offpanel topics .

I agree with you sadly oda is never good with matchups and fights.

Big moms is clearly durable yet *gets brused by franky 's cyborg vehicle * which derails all debate we had for 100 s of chapter.

Oda is human after all , all i am saying is dont take manga fights too seriously. He can change rules on his own whims after all this is straw hats journey so end result will have big mom losing to them.
Question is, are we going to be fair and stop shitting on Fujitora because of the "dirt" on his face from G3 too

after reading few pages, I feel like I underestimated the power of toxic-ness here. Sanji Vs King or whatever., is it that hard for people to see/ appreciate Sanji greatness. They had no problem bashing on him when he went inside the Red Light area when in reality he was performing the most suicidal rescue mission that only he could have done. Looks like King got the best of that exchange due to his enormous size advantage and Sanji still focusing on Momo's escape.

people really trying to shit on sanji for getting attacked by king bruh he's versing a freaking yc1 of course he's gonna have diffuclty if he doesn't then i'll be disappointed in king
Apparently characters have to fight other characters without being attacked otherwise it means they’re trash. BM was most likely completely unaffected by the attack but she’s trash because there has been a physical contact between Franky’s motorcycle and BM’s skin.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I agree with you sadly oda is never good with matchups and fights.

Big moms is clearly durable yet *gets brused by franky 's cyborg vehicle * which derails all debate we had for 100 s of chapter.

Oda is human after all , all i am saying is dont take manga fights too seriously. He can change rules on his own whims after all this is straw hats journey so end result will have big mom losing to them.
Lol don't worry this shit doesn't bother me one bit anymore. Oda will use PIS it's just part of the story now. Also, Franky did say he was going to make Anti-Kaido weapons so I don't know if thats part of why this somewhat hurt her.

Status
Not open for further replies.