Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big mom get need to cut off the story right now, we can clear see that Oda can't handle the situation and make it really worse. The alliance would be fucked up if Big mom would get threat like Kaido, so he must nerf her a lot so the alliance can take on Kaido. In that case I really fear that the whole Amnesie shit coming back and Linlin helping the Alliance,I really fear that a lot. Oda can't handle her and make poor showcase of her, it is clearly to say that Oda really totally fail to use the great potential of Big mom as character and a powerhouse. Out of all top tiers, only Big mom get threat like this, where she use for comedy aspect again.
I hope Big mom fall into the sleep and get take out of the act 3, otherwise Oda don't gonna stop to shit on her.

Wow!! Sanji uses his raid suit to save Momo but King stops him.....

Hyped for King vs Sanji!!!
Feeling a bit sorry for Shinobu....

Guardians vs Jack ah.....It will be good opportunity for them to get revenge but most probably they will get beat.....

Luffy ignoring Big Mom again smh..... Most of BM's named attack so far has been with swords.....is she really a sword based fighter?

Brook cutting Zeus again is just too much lol.....Hope BM doesn't get her amnesia back after Franky pounds her head with his bike....

Status
Not open for further replies.