How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 988 Titled: I've been waiting.

Starts out with the roof of Onigashima

Kaido is aware of sulong forms.

Jack is ashamed he let the intrusion get so far, and goes to stop minks.

Inside hall:

Ulti and Yamato still at standoff and Big Mom goes to hit Luffy. Luffy runs.

Shinobu reaches execution platform and is spotted by King. King attempts grabs her. Sanji jumps in with Raid suit. RS has no new design.

King overpowers sanji pushing him back. And questions sanji and lets him know he will die if he steps forth. Sanji says "tchh"

Sanji gives momo to Shinobu

Inside Hall:

Luffy fears for Sanji

Samurai worried about Big Mom.

Nami has Zeus but Big Mom sucks him back.

Franky and Brook intercept.

Franky hits big mom.

Back to rooftop Onigashima

Scabbards(Neko, Inu, Kin, Izo, Kiku) are trying their best against Kaido. Kaido uses something like blaze and Kinemon cuts it.

Kaido sees Big slash attack burst through roof.

Zoro, Kid and Killer smiling. Kid pulled them up with his magnets.
Chapter ends.

3 double page spreads. 17 pages.

Break next week

When One Piece resumes, Luffy and Zoro on WSJ cover.
My spoilers always on point.:steef::steef:

Make me Admin or Mod

So many jokes and it's not even 1 full page
Keep having mid tiers disrespecting Big Mom when logically they should be no factor against the likes of her.
Keep drawing exaggerated expressions of fodder and Nami to kill the tension.

Normally if you want to present shocked expression in serious situation, it should be more or less like this

But Oda: screw that!! I will keep overmilking the Enel meme face

J

Jo_Ndule

I agree with you sadly oda is never good with matchups and fights.

Big moms is clearly durable yet *gets brused by franky 's cyborg vehicle * which derails all debate we had for 100 s of chapter.

Oda is human after all , all i am saying is dont take manga fights too seriously. He can change rules on his own whims after all this is straw hats journey so end result will have big mom losing to them.
She also got the same bruises or dirt marks when Ussop and Co attacked her. Yet she was fine later on

At this point Oda keeps letting weak and mid trio have fun with Linlin while Luffy doesn't stand a chance.

Linlin vs Luffy : Linlin looks Yonko level each time
Linlin vs weaker Strawhats : High tier comic woman

after reading few pages, I feel like I underestimated the power of toxic-ness here. Sanji Vs King or whatever., is it that hard for people to see/ appreciate Sanji greatness. They had no problem bashing on him when he went inside the Red Light area when in reality he was performing the most suicidal rescue mission that only he could have done. Looks like King got the best of that exchange due to his enormous size advantage and Sanji still focusing on Momo's escape.
Cracker using just a bit his DF (the first armor) was strong enough to annihilate G2-G3 Luffy.
Commanders are immensely strong, of course Sanji needs to go all out to at least do something :suresure:

Btw they are just trolling at this point, maybe this won't be a 1 vs 1 but it's by far the coolest Sanji moment in years and years and he is clearly doing great just with the RS on considering he is against such a strong opponent, who even started using his DF :funky:

Chapter 988 Titled: I've been waiting.

Starts out with the roof of Onigashima

Kaido is aware of sulong forms.

Jack is ashamed he let the intrusion get so far, and goes to stop minks.

Inside hall:

Ulti and Yamato still at standoff and Big Mom goes to hit Luffy. Luffy runs.

Shinobu reaches execution platform and is spotted by King. King attempts grabs her. Sanji jumps in with Raid suit. RS has no new design.

King overpowers sanji pushing him back. And questions sanji and lets him know he will die if he steps forth. Sanji says "tchh"

Sanji gives momo to Shinobu

Inside Hall:

Luffy fears for Sanji

Samurai worried about Big Mom.

Nami has Zeus but Big Mom sucks him back.

Franky and Brook intercept.

Franky hits big mom.

Back to rooftop Onigashima

Scabbards(Neko, Inu, Kin, Izo, Kiku) are trying their best against Kaido. Kaido uses something like blaze and Kinemon cuts it.

Kaido sees Big slash attack burst through roof.

Zoro, Kid and Killer smiling. Kid pulled them up with his magnets.
Chapter ends.

3 double page spreads. 17 pages.

Break next week

When One Piece resumes, Luffy and Zoro on WSJ cover.
:myman:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Why are doing this to BM?

:josad:
hmm? Doing what? I've said it over and over again that she's a plot device. None of this stops me from liking her at all. It's basic Oda math. He can't have her go all out so he has to use PIS. It's both the biggest show of respect and biggest clowning an author can give a character.

It conveniently takes specific characters to deal with her. She'll be back up and swinging when Oda needs her to hit Kaido with the nerf bat. Don't worry I'm still a massive stan. I know that Im a true fan of her because Im still here reading One Piece to see her do shit even after the travesty that was WCI.

How is it an L? Brook and Nani have specific powers that combat BM. That’s how strong she is. Oda has to give convenient powers to the SHs to deposed her.
Call me when the same kind of plot shit is needed for other characters.
but BM gets hurt from Franky’s bike not some special power. The bike is stronger than you’re ordinary one but what does that say about Admiral’s attack power vs BM? In a potential match up

Status
Not open for further replies.