Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen I don’t necessarily agree w how oda is writing big mom this arc but I understand it. If big mom was in her sane mind w the objective being to defeat kaido DO YOU THINK LUFFY IS GOING TO SURVIVE BIG MOM LET ALONE FIGHT KAIDO AND WIN??? If you think so you’re out of your godamn mind! ITS TWO YONKOS AND YOURE EXPECTING LUFFY TO BEAT BOTH OF THEM??!!!! IN ONE ARC W THE WAY HE IS RN??!!

Listen I don’t necessarily agree w how oda is writing big mom this arc but I understand it. If big mom was in her sane mind w the objective being to defeat kaido DO YOU THINK LUFFY IS GOING TO SURVIVE BIG MOM LET ALONE FIGHT KAIDO AND WIN??? If you think so you’re out of your godamn mind! ITS TWO YONKOS AND YOURE EXPECTING LUFFY TO BEAT BOTH OF THEM??!!!! IN ONE ARC W THE WAY HE IS RN??!!

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
He should learn from gintama then, when to use joke and serious moments and how to integrate both. This is just pathetic now.
Oda is older and tired now. I don't criticize his writing much more. We'll see where this goes but I think he falls into reusing the same old tired tropes and events. Its up to us the readers to differentiate between serious stuff. 1 moment she does an Ikoku that has the Samurai hype her the next moment, shes run over by a tractor.

This is some smooth brain shit if i've ever seen one. Kuzan had fodder level SH kicking his weapon out of his hand and Akainu had buggy casually dodging his attacks.
But using your own logic, Oda just gave Buggy convenient powers to dodge Akainu for plot reasons. You see once you start going on the path of making excuses you can't complain when other fanbases do the same for the Admirals or whoever else.

Also Franky lvl landing a hit on Yonko BM, that's a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.