• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Man Oda must really hate Big Mom

You good other there @Rosella.Fiamingo ? Your fav is taking Ls from every strawhat member

Brook ? L
Nami ? L
Chopper ? L
Franky ? L
Jinbe ? L

Next time it’s Usopp and Robin’s turn

Imagine Kaido getting humiliated by weak trio
Kaido already got humiliated last chapter after he screamed like a bitch from a couple of sword wounds.

I know alot of people don't like the amnesia plot line but there has to be some pay off to it. Whether it be her taking down Kaido or leaving with Perospero.
Yo what if perospero is gonna manipulate big mom into taking down kaido not only would this be a win for the alliance but also she gonna take the remaining beast pirates under her wing to strengthen her own army. At least her rival for pirate king position went down. Like damn. Ok I might be overthinking but yeah🤷‍♀️

I know alot of people don't like the amnesia plot line but there has to be some pay off to it. Whether it be her taking down Kaido or leaving with Perospero.
I do think the pay off is done thought.

With BM amnesia the plot lead to:

Lilin having a major role for luffy getting out of udon.

Lilin breaking udon saved kid and killer from dying on water

lilin get captured and be able to meet with kaidou in onigashima and making the younko Alliance withbus a huge thing.

I dont think needs more than this. Olin is dead i think.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I do think the pay off is done thought.

With BM amnesia the plot lead to:

Lilin having a major role for luffy getting out of udon.

Lilin breaking udon saved kid and killer from dying on water

lilin get captured and be able to meet with kaidou in onigashima and making the younko Alliance withbus a huge thing.

I dont think needs more than this. Olin is dead i think.
I get where your coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.