Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Against Katakuri, it was a nice showcase of CoO, but Sanji stood no chance given Ichiji's standing. Niji saved his ass, and Ichiji was even stronger than that.

Against King, this is an actual even match. Any advantage King got was because Sanji was ignoring him and looking at Momo. We said the same thing with X-Drake: Sanji ain't gonna ignore someone superior to him like that.

Lmaooo Sanji was ignoring Katakuri and he still couldn't get advantage on him.

All of a sudden Sanjis CoO disappeared?

Sanji might have a weapon equiped to his raid suit like niji light speed sword. Chopper and luffy foreshadowed that the raid suit can shoot beams so it might be that. Sanji might also get a spear like judge equiped to his raid suit. It would be very ironic. Seeing sanji fight with a weapon that his father specializes in.

Wtf did I just read,

This is all your headcanon, I am talking about the manga.

Tobi Roppo challenges All Stars which King is part of. Tobi Roppo doesn't give a fuck about All Stars. King himself said, they wouldn't listen him if he even called them. Kaido himself needs to stop them from fighting. Kaido himself tells them if they find Yamato, they have chance to challenge and replace King. These are all in the manga. I don't need your excuses.
Just because they choose not to listen to King or the calamities because some are aiming for their position doesn't mean they are at his level.

Show me where the manga says they are Calamity level cause the manga never says they are Calamity level.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
well since all of the flying zoans or flying fighter characters seems able to use swords/meitou. (Kizaru, Marco, King, Pell, Laffite)
i can see Sanji will used some sword technique or at least rankyaku.
Because im not sure if this is shown in the manga, but in the anime we see Marco wielding a sword.

Idk, looks like Kings doing the same thing and Drake saw through 2 of Sanji's moves so;)

We also have no idea what Page Ones upper limit nor what the outcome of the fight actually was.
Yea but from what oda showed in the manga sanji was handling page one easily so what’s the point of having him fight sanji again? It makes little to no sense to me

and no shit lol king is supposed to do that! It sends a message I mean he’s literally a calamity but like I said narratively it makes no sense to have page one go against sanji again lol a lot of what we’re going off of is assumption that the fight was inconclusive not sanji putting page one to sleep

The drake point I don’t get considering drake is a double agent and he’s most def not going up against sanji as that isn’t even his target

Usually Oda wants his antagonists to look threatening. While people can troll Sanji for not "finishing" Page One (although it's not clear in the manga) does anyone truly see Page One as being a real threat for Sanji or that he was anywhere close to having dominated the fight? I ask it seriously. Sanji made him scream of pain several times with non-named, non-dj kicks and even when Page One was able to get a hit by "overpowering" Sanji barely felt it. (whether it is due to the RS isn't the point). I don't know but I don't want that as a final fight for Sanji in the arc. This is so... anti-hype.
Page One isn't any different than a Blueno tbh. While Blueno was a showcase of what a rokushiki user is able to do, Page One is a showcase of what an ancient zoan can do

Sanji might have a weapon equiped to his raid suit like niji light speed sword. Chopper and luffy foreshadowed that the raid suit can shoot beams so it might be that. Sanji might also get a spear like judge equiped to his raid suit. It would be very ironic. Seeing sanji fight with a weapon that his father specializes in.
Chopper and Luffy always think everything can shoot beams
:suresure:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Wtf did I just read,

This is all your headcanon, I am talking about the manga.

Tobi Roppo challenges All Stars which King is part of. Tobi Roppo doesn't give a fuck about All Stars. King himself said, they wouldn't listen him if he even called them. Kaido himself needs to stop them from fighting. Kaido himself tells them if they find Yamato, they have chance to challenge and replace King. These are all in the manga. I don't need your excuses.
The Supernova are challenging the Yonko and give 0 fucks, are they Yonko level?

What about Franky? He's doing burnouts on Big Mom's face. Is he Yonko level?

Usually Oda wants his antagonists to look threatening. While people can troll Sanji for not "finishing" Page One (although it's not clear in the manga) does anyone truly see Page One as being a real threat for Sanji being anywhere close to having dominated the fight? I ask it seriously. Sanji made him scream of pain several times with non-named, non-dj kicks and even when Page One was able to get a hit hybrid form yet Sanji barely felt it. (whether it is due to the RS isn't the point). I don't know but I don't want that as a final fight for Sanji in the arc. This is so... anti-hype.
Page One isn't any different than a Blueno tbh
it makes no sense to me at this point in the manga why people would wanna see that rematch....unless they are pushing an agenda of course...

:myman:

Usually Oda wants his antagonists to look threatening. While people can troll Sanji for not "finishing" Page One (although it's not clear in the manga) does anyone truly see Page One as being a real threat for Sanji or that he was anywhere close to having dominated the fight? I ask it seriously. Sanji made him scream of pain several times with non-named, non-dj kicks and even when Page One was able to get a hit by "overpowering" Sanji barely felt it. (whether it is due to the RS isn't the point). I don't know but I don't want that as a final fight for Sanji in the arc. This is so... anti-hype.
Page One isn't any different than a Blueno tbh. While Blueno was a showcase of what a rokushiki user is able to do, Page One is a showcase of what an ancient zoan can do
Sanji will 100% defeat a Calamity this arc. I wouldn't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.