Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Imagine if this happens to Akainu or kaido . The author himself does not want big mom to be taken serious villain.

She sure got rough deal in wano. First thrown away from ship, lost her memories and ends up helping mc, queen knocks her out and now this.

As a reader i find big mom s development as tragic downfall . I am not sure if we should take her serious player from hereon.

Imagine if this happens to Akainu or kaido . The author himself does not want big mom to be taken serious villain.

She sure got rough deal in wano. First thrown away by ship, lost her memories and ends up helping mc, queen knocks her out and now this.

As a reader i find big mom s development as tragic downfall . I am not sure if we should take her serious player from hereon.
I think you should consider her an entertaining character for a more comfortable manga experience instead of getting angry about bigmom all the time

F

Fallen Prince

I think you should consider her an entertaining character for a more comfortable manga experience instead of getting angry about bigmom all the time
More like i find her annoying tbh. Half of the time she goes to amensia mode with wedding cake nonsense or oshirku thing. Poor portryal for a top tier villains lol. I dont think most reader find her funny you can see list of wci complaints on YT and reddit.

If it was entertainment villain buggy and Alvida were shown better.

Status
Not open for further replies.