Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Jimbei hit his ceiling, Most likely did not train during TS as he was waiting for Luffy

All worst gen were training, getting stronger, understanding haki, etc
There is always potential for growth though. Especially now that he has a reason to want to get stronger.

Preskip he was able to stop Akainu's killshot, and he is the strongest Admiral, with the most potent devil fruit. He also took the brunt end of the attack that almost killed Luffy (insides cooked), remained conscious for a bit, and was back on his feet immediately following the surgery. Mind you this was after Jinbei had been locked in level 6 of Impel Down for who knows how long, and fought in a massive war. Not for nothing but Zoro passing out to food poisoning and Killer's scythe attack pales in comparison.

There is always potential for growth though. Especially now that he has a reason to want to get stronger.

Preskip he was able to stop Akainu's killshot, and he is the strongest Admiral, with the most potent devil fruit. He also took the brunt end of the attack that almost killed Luffy (insides cooked), remained conscious for a bit, and was back on his feet immediately following the surgery. Mind you this was after Jinbei had been locked in level 6 of Impel Down for who knows how long. Not for nothing but Zoro passing out to food poisoning and Killer's scythe attack pales in comparison.

Here's how i put it, if you put an X and Y graph up and X was time and Y was power/strength, Jimbei at move would be near parallel to X axis and Zoro would line to the x axis would be 45% after that 2 year period

Zoro passing out from food poisoning doesnt make him look great and dilutes his other amazing tough guy feats, but in terms of CoA im sticking with Zoro > Jimbei

True, I just hope and pray and hope and pray even more that Yamato does not join
Post automatically merged:

@Blother D. Yo Mama he's a cucksmokeeeeeeee
even if yamato joins
she wont threaten the existence of the main three
most folks here would agree there were three main guys on roger's crew
himself, ray , and then perhaps scooper.
with oden joining much later. am pretty sure oden didnt change the power structure in the crew.
yes.

even if yamato joins
she wont threaten the existence of the main three
most folks here would agree there were three main guys on roger's crew
himself, ray , and then perhaps scooper.
with oden joining much later. am pretty sure oden didnt change the power structure in the crew.

yes.
Perfect
Post automatically merged:

Why people strive for the scans after spoilers so bad wtf?

I'm good with the spoilers till the officials drop.
To talk to my boys about it, they don’t read spoilers just scans and official

Status
Not open for further replies.