• Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going back. Go look
My point was that zoros swords, sanjis raid suit, luffys df, are all weapons so you can’t compare them and say things like “sanji needs the raid suit to keep up with Zoro” if you do that then Take away zoros swords also.
Zoro's swords and Luffy's df require time and training to master..The raid suit is just about putting it on and you already got armour and a a lot of opther buffs withoud having to do anything.

Thats the point.

Sanji gets to have an arc about his past and his cooking skills

then an arc about his strength

next arc is Elbaf against BM, so Oda is gonna focus on him a lot since he has strong history with the BMPs

Sanji just keep on winning , it's not fair
Oda literally gave him a family based on Nazi Germany. We knew that he was going to touch to WW2 and Nazi Germany sooner or later, but I never thought he would do it through Sanji. You don’t do that if he were to be an unimportant character for the story.

Do u know that King gave the impression of someone who likes to finish the job completely so sanji succeded to let momo running away and do u think he will let him just like that and while we are talking about luffy he never even considered him to be on his level u can see that when queen talked about them with King who himself likes to torture ppl there is Queen there and the numbers to stop luffy why would Someone lik King will ignore him while he wants him dead
Yeah, Sanji is just that good

Oda created a ranking system that put them in the same tier of power, your headcanons are ignoring that.
Yeah sure claws and teeth are inferior to having a bigger nose.
Chopper was shitting himself at the thought of a carnivorous zoan, having that extra bloodlust is a combat boost.
A bigger nose that would destroy jyabura with ez zoro couldn t even cut it and kaku wasn t even used tekkai
like i told u carnivore doesnt mean shit:milaugh:
kaku was 4 swordstyle and fighting with his nose to
u think kaku without swords just punches=kaku with 4 swordstyle and his big strong nose
because that s what doriki about punching that fat dude
jyabura didn t changed nothing he had the same fighting style with tekkai and that was it :milaugh:

We knew his CoO is so broken that he can see the future but I still remember the first debates when people thought Katakuri would be some sort of sniper or something like that.

That was far from Katakuri's full power which he showed later on. Significantly hurting Bound Man, pummeling him like a fodder, easily kicking Snake Man's Jet Culverin away, dancing around Snake Man's fastest spamming attack and so on.

True, King is still very unknown in several aspects but we at least know that his fire is something special and that he carries a sword.
This brings up a good point: being unimpressed by King for this is like judging Katakuri by his missed shot.

Here I give you this shield so you can stop the punches no matter if you are a weakling you'll be ok.

Here ill give you the training to block the punches so you can be ok.

People don't get the difference between swords and a RS lol
The advantage of swords is the piercing factor

Kicks are mostly meant to crush and compress, they rarely manage to pierce and certainly not directly :)

J

Jo_Ndule

You should seriously stop comparing Vinsmoke scrubs with current Sanji, who's supposed to fight a commander level fighter by himself, to make BM Pirates look stronger than they actually are.
Sorry

Sanji durability isn't above His siblings
RS dura is the same among all Rauf suits Plus Sanji lacks exoskeleton

Nobody is saying RS Sanji is below Ichiji and judge.

But saying Sanji dura> his sibling is a lie

Status
Not open for further replies.