• Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Who did you that avy haha ?
My extremely talented girlfriend did this last night when we were watching TV, I had no idea she’d even started until she showed me the finished product :amazing:

WHERE IS FRANK, IS HE WITH A HOOORE:choppawhat:
He’s rallying the rest of the Gang to come in and blast some Yonkos in the ass just like the politicians do to us!!

I would say mystery surround mihawk is what makes him interesting
Its kinda hard to describe it because his character arc is more complex but no I don't think he is boring.
This is my opinion, but i think mihawk is extremely boring, i know there is stuff behind his character but for now i find him boring, just like i know kaido has stuff behind his character(and im sure you do too since we barely know anything about him still) but he is boring and just complete ass to me rn.

Would be hype if we get something like this

when King and Queen attack Luffy :owo:
A missed opportunity. Big Mom should have lost her memory again, Zoro and Sanji should have stepped up to block Queen and King and Luffy should have been already on his way to Kaido with Kid and Law. By the end of the next chapter Luffy, Kid and Law would have reached the roof and Sanji and Zoro would have started their fight with the calamities.

This is how you end OP in 5 years without cutting fights and storylines. Luckily we have Goda :feelsokeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.