Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter whether he wants to be PK, the fact of the matter is that he is closest to being PK. Ace's novel doesn't contradict him currently being the freest on the sea.

The vivre card says he is closest. It is supervised by Oda. You 'thinking' he isn't is pretty irrelevant.
What does that mean tho?
In that same ace novel its said the kaido is the 1vs1 champ and that he is believed to be stronger than even whitebeard at the time, before meeting ace. So what does it take to be the closest to the throne?

You're officially a troll

Whatever Happened in this chapter doesn't matter anymore after What Luffy tells them.

Zoro or any Strawhat going after Kaido while luffy just told him to handle the rest is something only delusional people will think. Of.

ZORO won't defy Luffy's orders!
I don't care if Zoro said 20 words or Sanji uttered whatever.
Luffy told them to handle the rest, THAT'S IT.

And I didn't know I was Sanji Stan, what a troll you are.
No need to waste my time with you anymore.
Pics will make this thread more toxic than before
If Ndule himself ranks something as " toxic " you must worry.
:usoprice:
Ndule was warning us bout the upcoming toxicity when pics drop but it was his own toxicity.

:suresure:

:funky::funky:

You're officially a troll

Whatever Happened in this chapter doesn't matter anymore after What Luffy tells them.

Zoro or any Strawhat going after Kaido while luffy just told him to handle the rest is something only delusional people will think. Of.

ZORO won't defy Luffy's orders!
I don't care if Zoro said 20 words or Sanji uttered whatever.
Luffy told them to handle the rest, THAT'S IT.

And I didn't know I was Sanji Stan, what a troll you are.
No need to waste my time with you anymore.
Jeez go a bit easier on those french fries and onion rings.

A couple things:

Not going to flex about how I was right in the spoiler thread for the last chapter, people entirely overreacted to Sanji, and it turns out King swatted him away and carried about his business, and it was no indication that Sanji was going to fight King because that would have been ridiculous.

Also not going to flex on how I was right about the raid suit being key to Sanji being competitive in the New World, as he would have been one shot without it, which means that he was not close to where he needed to be coming out of the timeskip.

What I will flex about is that double spread of the Straw Hats, specifically the three in front of the group, Luffy, Zoro, and Jinbe, which is the second time Oda has separated the three of them from the rest (the chapter after Jinbe came back to the crew being the other) in such a way, just further proof that Jinbe is above Sanji, and significantly so. If there ever was a Monster Trio in the Straw Hats, which there wasn’t (much more a fanmade creation for fanboys to power scale and overrate Zoro and Sanji), then it is now Luffy, Zoro, and Jinbe.

Tough to be a Sanji fanboy in the New World.

Also, is that thing about Luffy telling everyone to stay behind, including Zoro, to fight the scrubs while he handles Kaido true? Just more things I was right about, if so.
I think there’s a difference between being competitive in the NW and being able to survive a powerful attack from a YC1. I respect your opinion but I wonder if you’ll ever have something positive to say about Zoro and Sanji, I believe that had never occurred before.

What I will flex about is that double spread of the Straw Hats, specifically the three in front of the group
Actually for the front of the group you still get the usual Luffy, Zoro and Sanji.

Luffy is closest to the readers and Zoro and Sanji are next in line.

Check that page more, Jimbe is clearly pushed further into the backbround than Sanji.

He just happens to be more central, but then so are Franky or Chopper so that's not really relevant.

There's a group of four in the middle and then Zoro and Sanji mirror each other with a member of the W3 ( Nami for Sanji and Usopp for Zoro ) and a member of the new Mid Quartet ( Brook for Sanji and Robin for Zoro ) behind each of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.