Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny part is, a lot people here are not going against Sanji fighting King now, but the Sanji fans don't want that, if it means Zoro is going up. So basically no one is attacking Sanji at this point (besides the position on the spread, wich is just funny), just Sanji fans mad that Sanji got King, but Zoro might get something better.
Yes but zoro fans would react the same way sanji fans is if the situation was reversed. But i think zoro fans are more justified to desire to see confirmation the zoro is stronger than sanji. The reason i said this is because zoro character is much more strengh-oriented, that 's his goal, his reason for setting sail in the first place, while this is not the case for sanji. I get that people would say just because a character is more driven for power doesn't mean they are stronger, and that would be right. But this is a fantasy, a story, not real life. What message would the author be delivering if a character's desire and effort does not influence their place in the world ? Especially when one piece is centered around one's determination and will power. Would making sanji even as strong as zoro be counter-productive,meaningless, and goes against what the story was originally about.
This happened to Naruto, and i would hate if it happened to one piece.

Last edited:
Zoro is in captain's position and Jinbei and Luffy are his left and right hand men
Jimbe is behind Sanji though, so if we look at proximity to the reader is Luffy > Zoro/Sanji > Jimbe

Also given the number of SH's Zoro and Sanji mirror each other on the edges.

Also Luffy, Zoro and Sanji get the speech bubbles.

Full on honesty, i have a hard time believing that there's a significant number of readers not knowing who the M3 have always been, and will always be. I've engaged with the topic now because it continues to surprise me this is still a thing, but it's one of those things that there's not much to gain by discussing it. Given enough time, even those who dismiss it tend to realize than Robin, Franky, Jimbe now and so on always fall in place behind the usual suspects.

I think all Sanji fans would prefer him getting a 1v1 with a calamity than helping against Kaido(not that this is a possibility).
Yea I'm down for that as well. Tag teams are trash in one piece. Especially when Luffy is involved, they inevitably end up being like the Fairy Fail Natsu fights where everyone becomes a drone to help Luffy. Good tag teams like Garp Sengoku vs Shiki are all unfortunately off paneled.
Sanji getting his win against a calamity then in later arc against an Admiral would be a more awesome progression for his character.

Interesting positioning in the panel with all the SH’s.

Luffy and Zoro are front and centre. Captain and Vice captain.

Jinbe is on the other side of Luffy at the back instead of Sanji then Sanji is next to Luffy.

This implies that Oda might be thinking of making Sanji YC3 now instead of YC2.

so ;

Luffy - Captain
Zoro - Vice Captain

Jinbe - YC2
Sanji - YC3

This could be the new β€œhierarchy” from now on.
Not even remotely close to being correct

Yeah, we do. And from the picture, we can clearly see that Luffy, Jinbe, and Zoro are the three in front with the focus on them primarily, with Sanji off to the side. The three of them, emphasized, just as Oda did when Jinbe came back in Wano.

Its okay, man. Just stop.
Jimbe is literally behind Sanji, and not hard to discern since he is right next to him.

He is central like Franky and Chopper, and get's to be closer to Luffy than them, but that's about it.

Every time Zoro has been involved with Luffy, he has stolen his thunder
Don't forget that
Introduction arc he took out Main boss
Thriller Bark, he was portrayed as superior one
In movie where Luffy and Zoro were involved with main boss Zoro took him down
Against Hawkins, Luffy was on the side line.

You better hope that Zoro doesn't tag team with Luffy because if he does, its damn near a foregone conclusion that he is the one killing Kaido
It's only you who sees those instances as wins for Zoro. Unless Zoro outright Beheads Kaido (which won't happen) it will be Luffy landing the final king kong gatling and taking the credit for Kaido's defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.