Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can go that way. But there needs to be a passage of wills for Blackbeard. His ship name is also saber of Xebec. This isn’t an idol fight. One piece is about inherited will. Of Xebec is alive, then who’s Will is Blackbeard protecting? And my thing is the lurking legend refers to the Rocks Pirates. (1) connected to Whitebeard bc that was his crew (2) will be luffys greatest battle (3) includes Big Mom and Kaido (4) It was such a legendary battle that it had to be scrubbed out of history. WB May have known that fruit. And he makes an ominous remark about the wounds on shanks face, makes WB ache. Could be referring to Blackbeard and also the Rocks crew. Finally Xebec needed to chain down all those devil fruit users to obey him, especially since they all had CoC. So it was easy with the Yami Yami No Mi. Not to mention a crew of devil fruit users sinks in battle, that’s why there’s so few remnants
Which is why I proposed that tag team fight... Because as Shanks/Xebec are falling, Luffy will carry on that will which is left by Roger and Shanks (carriers of the SH) , BB will carry on that will of Xebec... best way to represent the inherited will theme

Finally à good Sanji fan
Sanji gets King
While Luffy and Zoro faces Kaido
Everyone is happy
I mean Sanji will face à yc1 and some Sanji fans are still salty af, they should be happy
Yep Zoro facing Kaido straight away is W for Sanji, cuz this increase the chance of Sanji vs King even more
This is only bad for those who wants to keep trolling a bout Sanji > Zoro

This what I'll never understand about the OP Fandom lol

Luffy and Zoro's goal go up to fight kaido. Get eaten up by Queen then sent flying down to the ground failing. Not considered an L

Sanji's goal is saving Momo. Accomplishes it gets sent flying down by King. Considered an L

But I digress. Love the Crew Double Spread. Missing my girl Carrot thoooooo
You're so right. Thats the fandom in a nutshell haha

Carrot was there, at least for a short moment, behind Nami hugging Franky. I'm pretty sure she will get her moment soon.

I know that there are details Oda has to write, like Luffy trying to get up there, so we can't question why he wasn't trying it.
And that BM has to be separated from the bunch for a while in order to put up his bewished match ups and what not.

But those breaks (obv not Oda's fault) and all this build up are freaking tiring. It's not even like I have lost all hope, it's just that I know shit will hit the fan earlier or later, but sadly it's later :D
Hopefully next week will be lit. My patience already ran out three times.
I mean story chapters, plot progression and everything is all good, but within an officially announced war arc, you can bet your ass, that I wanna see some freaking action.

BTW if he still hides their hybrid modes, it will be clear that this battle will indeed be shifted. The next chapters will either be really good or very disappointing. Wait and see

OPlers in ~ 7 years ago: haha Fairy Tail so much bullshit!!! Can't take Fairy Tail seriously anymore, no tension!!! Only plot armor!!! Hyped villain for nothing!!!!

Also Oda, drawing Luffy and friends, against not one, but two Yonko and their crews backed with Wano bad samurais:

Are they in Yonko HQ, against not one but two Yonkos; two strongest pirates in the world.. or are they in circus show, watching 2 clowns, 1 is doing animal show and the other is rolling around like a drum?

At this rate One Piss will make Fairy Tail like a masterpiece.

OPlers in ~ 7 years ago: haha Fairy Tail so much bullshit!!! Can't take Fairy Tail seriously anymore, no tension!!! Only plot armor!!! Hyped villain for nothing!!!!

Also Oda, drawing Luffy and friends, against not one, but two Yonko and their crews backed with Wano bad samurais:

Are they in Yonko HQ, against not one but two Yonkos; two strongest pirates in the world.. or are they in circus show, watching 2 clowns, 1 is doing animal show and the other is rolling around like a drum?

Are you seriously comparing One Piece with the steaming pile of hot garbage that is Fairy Fail!?!? Pls get out of here.

Sanji doesn't pay attention to King while being attacked
Zolo fans-"oMFg hE's beiNg CHoCkEd so HARd"

Zolo standing next to Queen
Zolo fans- "OMG HE'S NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO QUEEN, SO BADASS!!!!!"

next panel:
You really wanna talk after that extraordinary performance by sanji ?
First you mixte the panels, zoro said that before because they saw queen transforming when they were going to the top so queen just catched them in the air.
Second : zoro or luffy didn't cry, begged, didn't ask the ennemies to let them go.
Third : they are completely fine after they land in the ground unlike someone who was grateful to his dad and suit.

Amazing the fact you dare to talk after that : Sanji performed poorly against King because he can fly, he didn't have anything to protect, 0 handicap after he gave momo but unfortunately he did nothing and stay quiet.

Go cry somewhere else, because sanji vs king was a clash but luffy/zoro vs queen wasn't.

Oda should just make Luffy say "My crew now is full" and end the whole New Nakama shit hahahaha, specially if there is only 4 years left, like what kind of screentime this new person will get LMAO
True.

But Luffy said he wanted 10 crewmembers so there's one missing. So far Carrot has the most chances to be the next SH, then to a lesser extent Yamato. I'd prefer Carrot over Yamato any time of the day, but personality wise I'd love Ulti to be next SH eventhough I know it won't happen.

Drop it if you hate this much, clown

The bunny girl is with Nami. Where did she go when Strawhats standing together. Definitely behind Jinbei. Darn it Jinbei you so big. My bunny girl got blocked

Correct. I think that this is exactly Oda's way of thinking.

It just isn't funny anymore and I really think we can safely say that it is bad writing at this point.

BM is seen as a gag character by almost everyone at this point. She barely feels like a threat. Since her introduction she has literally been used as a running gag.

That's just inexcusable. She's supposed to be a Yonkou, one of the four strongest pirate villains in the series. Now we have Franky and Robin clowning her.
Here's the issue with that. Oda can't just make Big Mom all of a sudden out of the blue a competent character without her going through a drastic personality shift. So if those gag like moments all of a sudden stop, it breaks the flow of how she has been written from day one. Building upon what has been established within the confines of her character is not bad writing. Breaking that pattern with no explanation would be.

I haven't seen Fairy Tail, but I really hate when people diss other shows and say comments like "Oda would NEVER"
cause usually it gets too ironic in that Oda ends up following the same trobe as other shonen.
Still, fairy tail is still garbage compared to One Piece.

And I'm not one of those fans that blindly worship Oda or One Piece, that's just my honest opinion about the difference between the two series.

Status
Not open for further replies.