Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO, you make it sound like I care about Yamao as if I'm saying Yamao will join
Nope, lol. I just used Yamao because she's the most recent and obvious example of an actual character like what you were speaking of. I can read the rest of the thread too you know, lol. I saw a few pages ago where you literally said not Carrot nor Yamato.

No, Luffy cares about Carrot. He actually likes her. He gives "zero fucks" about Yamao, the character's name he can't even be bothered to remember and set on babysitting duty last chapter. But he actually likes Carrot. Has offered to share delicious food with her (a notable thing considering Luffy's personality), he saved her from Katakuri, and he entrusted her by name to look after his ship for him whilst he was gone. Sure there is room to grow with their relationship, but that can happen whenever. And Carrot's already well accustomed with many others in the crew.

Luffy's yet to see Carrot do anything amazing, unlike the others who were all lost for words at seeing her Sulong form. Now every mink is going Sulong EXCEPT Carrot (who is right next to him atm), meaning hers is being saved for a special moment. Luffy can grow from liking her, to really loving her at the drop of a hat after seeing that.
Give me one memorable Moment with Luffy and Carrot in it

Luffy/Zoro: Frees him
Luffy/Nami: Help me in Arlong Park, gives the strawhat
Luffy/Usopp: Entire fight against the cat guy and post, Enies lobby and W7
Luffy/Sanji: Baratie/WCI
Luffy/Chopper: Drum Island flag
Luffy/Robin: I want to Live
Luffy/Franky: Chase with underpants and sunny build
Luffy/Brook: Let me get your shadow for you, don’t be strangers
Luffy/Jinbei: “Luffy-kun” “Ace” “Fucking Marineford War
Luffy/Yamato: debatable, don’t think she’s joining but she’s had more moments in two chapters with Luffy than entire history of carrot being present
Luffy/Momonosuke: Since Punk Hazard, trash can, Zhou, Wano speech, onigashima capture
Luffy/Kinemon: More personal moments
Luffy/Whitebeard: I’m gonna be pirate king, information exchange, stand on equal terms
Luffy/Rayleigh: 2 years
Luffy/Law: race to the Donquixote tower and doffy fight
Luffy/Aisa: the little girl in Skypeia had more conversation with Luffy within the snake

First you mixte the panels, zoro said that before because they saw queen transforming when they were going to the top so queen just catched them in the air
Ummm....what?
Second : zoro or luffy didn't cry, begged, didn't ask the ennemies to let them go.
"Aieeeee, please let me through because I'm not strong enough to get past myself"

"Aieeeeee, please teach me, because I have no strength to improve on my own"

Third : they are completely fine after they land in the ground unlike someone who was grateful to his dad and suit
Zolo should thank God that a little girl fell off the stairs
otherwise all of his opponents would have broken any normal swords Zolo would have used instead of Wado and killed his ass long ago
:vistalaugh:

Please stip defending. Its come to the point she gets embrassed somehow in each chapter.

It doesnt matter if shes a tank. BM had CoO in WCI and she had some matter of competence. Here she is just is even more of a fool and their is no mental disability excusing her this time.
But there is. She is mentally instable. Big mom even rolled away from the chateau, shes not really athletically built. Shes a charachter written to be in gags

Ummm....what?

"Aieeeee, please let me through because I'm not strong enough to get past myself"

"Aieeeeee, please teach me, because I have no strength to improve on my own"

Zolo should thank God that a little girl fell off the stairs
otherwise all of his opponents would have broken any normal swords Zolo would have used instead of Wado and killed his ass long ago
:vistalaugh:
Zoro saved your boy Sanji from dying to a horde of Fishman in Arlong Park and don’t get me started on Thriller Bark Kuma
Post automatically merged:

That oden disgusted face was made exclusively for this weirdo

Status
Not open for further replies.