Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Zoro is straight up just ignoring Queen like he's not there. Yonko wankers were comparing these guys to Doflamingo. Even Big Meme is looking like a joke compared to Doffy.

Literally all she has is her tough skin like Kaido. Otherwise, she'd be another Shichibukai.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
yeah, and neither of them used their swords
what your point?

I doubt Queen can hold swords with full zoan
The point is queen has Never used swords in combat king has.
Post automatically merged:

Change what? Can you imagine Jinbe and Robin clowning Doffy like that?
Doffy gonna be im sama soon.

So in your opinion, having two swords glued to your hips doesn't make you a swordsman!?

Exclamations are not silly! If you're infront of me, I'll duel you in a swordsmanship bout to prove you wrong, but sadly I'm not a swordman, cause I don't carry one with me all the time like Queen.
When I have an issue with assumption, I make a poll figure out the issue, see what everyone thinks

Just because you have a sword does not make you a swordsman

My argument at inception is the only reason why people want Queen to be a true swordsman is so that they can push their narrative of their boy Sanji fighting King and discard him as a swordsman

Queen is not a swordsman just like big mom and WB arent.

Using a sword for a few atacks =/= swordsman, being a swordsman in OP is more about a mentality and technique and not just about using a blade.

What manga are you guys reading if you cant even understand something soo basic after 900+ chapters?
Tbh some extreme Zoro and Mihawk wankers are responsible for this, pushing the idea in the fandom that anyone who ever used any sort of sword = swordsman. :kayneshrug:

So if King is comfirmed as a swordsan, then Queen is not!? Great logic man.

And I only used like two exclamtion marks... Do you have anger issues in your life or something? It's not heathy to use that much exclamations in one sentence.
queen is not a swordsman why the databook would not add queen but add king??:milaugh:
king even used a tehnique on raizo the same one that zoro used against monet he even wanted to attack scabbards with his sword
he just didn t used it against lanji because it would end his life king went easy on him:josad:

Plot twist, Ceasar is the actual genius, same with Judge
Vegapunk just used their inventions Lol and he modified the last bit when most efforts was due to Ceasar in particular
Broo... What are you talking about?They are an actual genius, no plot twist right there lol

They might be created while this science trio still working together as a team, it could even be the reason why they seperated from each others (failed experiment) lol. As we know numbers were already exist 20years ago.

Sanji vs King is fine, no clue how will he beat king withoud his RS tho, but warever. But saying King is not a swordsman is just stupid when the vivrecards already confirmed him as such.

Nothing of that matter though, because Sanji and Zoro vs King and Queen tagteam is the true match up we all want.
It was in a magazine not vivre card,King has yet to use his sword in the actual manga......... And then in this chapter King is flying in his zoan form with other flying zoans......This guy likes to use his devil fruit, and he kicked big moms ship and Sanji..... And when he was actually trying to kill sanji he used his zoan form not his sword. Izo shot Kings sword out of his hand...... Even if king uses that sword eventually, at this point its clear thats not his main style of combat.

When I have an issue with assumption, I make a poll figure out the issue, see what everyone thinks

Just because you have a sword does not make you a swordsman

My argument at inception is the only reason why people want Queen to be a true swordsman is so that they can push their narrative of their boy Sanji fighting King and discard him as a swordsman
Queen is not a pure swordsman. But he's still a swordsman.
Just like how King is clearly not a pure swordsman, but still a swordsman.
There is no point of having a weapon on you if you're not proficient in it.
So saying Zoro vs Queen is not going to happen because Queen is not a pure swordsman or whatever is just assinine to me.

On another point, Sanji vs King and Zoro vs Queen, or visversa, is the same for me, but there's no denying that the first option is the most likely to happen for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.