Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not "obviously" because he's never been referenced as the Ace at all.
And King was not referenced as the card "King" too, or Queen, or Jack. They directly have those names.
So it remains the Ace. There is no one with that name (well, there was, Ace > calamities confirmed :P) in the crew and by logic, Ace is the card above the King/Queen/Jack/X, who is above them in the crew? Kaido.

This is not rocket science bro.

if the Raid fail, and giving that Kaido and BM are after Ancient Weapons

it should mean Karibou knowing about Shirahoshi will finally play a role, which is one of the reasons I think the Raid will fail

Kaido would probably send Jack to FI since he's usually the one to send to these missions

it would be perfect set up for Jinbe vs Jack, espicially if Jack kill Jinbe crew, Jack is Also half fishman and is the calamity of drought while Jinbe mainly use water, their abilities contrasts each other

sometimes I believe scenarios like these are too perfect not to happen lol

if the Raid fail, and giving that Kaido and BM are after Ancient Weapons

it should mean Karibou knowing about Shirahoshi will finally play a role, which is one of the reasons I think the Raid will fail

Kaido would probably send Jack to FI since he's usually the one to send to these missions

it would be perfect set up for Jinbe vs Jack, espicially if Jack kill Jinbe crew, Jack is Also half fishman and is the calamity of drought while Jinbe mainly use water, their abilities contrasts each other

sometimes I believe scenarios like these are too perfect not to happen lol
Jack has no ability related to "drought", that is Crocodile.

Because Niji took a random kick from Sanji (which still broke his jaw lmao ) he's more durable than Sanji?

Lmao these cowards had to threaten Sanji about Zeff to neutralize him
Non-RS Sanji from beginning of WCI would solo his family if this wasn't for the plot. He already neg diffed Yonji off screen
I think they grew accumtiomed to the RS's protection from constant use and became complacent, nott expanding too much efforts to increase their own individual strength. Powerwise, bare Big Mom, they were born with the biggest potential out of all characters in One Piece.

Imagine them training in Rokushiki, developing their Haki, maybe even learning a martial art like black leg style or the one used by those from Kanokuni, forgot its name, developing their genetic power like how Sanji inhanced his DJ etc... Basically they'd be an unstoppable force. What a wasted potential.

I think they grew accumtiomed to the RS's protection from constant use and became complacent, nott expanding too much efforts to increase their own individual strength. Powerwise, bare Big Mom, they were born with the biggest potential out of all characters in One Piece.

Imagine them training in Rokushiki, developing their Haki, maybe even learning a martial art like black leg style or the one used by those from Kanokuni, forgot its name, developing their genetic power like how Sanji inhanced his DJ etc... Basically they'd be an unstoppable force. What a wasted potential.
It's not a wasted potential. They trained to become as strong as they are currently. If they are not stronger than now it's because that's their max potential or they still need time to train more.
And Haki is only a boost of power and is special only in Advanced lvls, so people around the world in One Piece do not need to train Haki to be strong, you can train your body normally for that, increase your power with technology, etc. Haki is not the only method to increase your power/defense, is another method.

And they can't enhance their power like Sanji cause Sanji's DJ/fire is related to his passion/anger/etc, they don't have those kind of feelings.

I think Jack has too much juice fr her to handle if you know what I mean. ;)

Seriously though I think they'll stalemate each other. I see them and Cracker on the same lvl of power.
I don't think she's into that. If you know what I mean. :smithnie::cheers:
I'm starting to think all YC are just really close to each other in strength. Rather than the Yc1-3 we were giving them.

It's not a wasted potential. They trained to become as strong as they are currently. If they are not stronger than now it's because that's their max potential or they still need time to train more.
And Haki is only a boost of power and is special only in Advanced lvls, so people around the world in One Piece do not need to train Haki to be strong, you can train your body normally for that, increase your power with technology, etc. Haki is not the only method to increase your power/defense, is another method.

And they can't enhance their power like Sanji cause Sanji's DJ/fire is related to his passion/anger/etc, they don't have those kind of feelings.
It's not just Haki that I mentioned... Rokushiki alone would have made them a force of nature, but they relied too much on their RS.

And there must be other ways to enhance their genetic power outside of emotions like Sanji, but all that that they have show was a crude mastery even with the help of their RS.

It's not impossible that Oda hadn't decided Jack's age at the time and that it's only after remembering that Jack didn't recognize Inuarashi and Nekomamushi that he decided to make him younger than the other Calamities.
That could be the case, but that is a massive retcon. It would be easier to explain that the one mysterious silhouette is young Jack, and the one that resembles Jack was his predecessor.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
It seems like a lot of people don't know how to distinguish between power levels and characterization. For some, power levels is the entire characterization of a character which is not the case. The takes I've seen about Linlin in these threads has annoyed me to the point where I'm actually going to create a thread to debunk the foolishness that she is a poorly written character.

Hmm wonder why these older fucks don't got children. They must be impotent. Well Queen we know is a Simp for Komurasaki. King got no excuse. Jack probably to busy, and I still have doubts on Kaidou only having 1 child.

I don't think she's into that. If you know what I mean. :smithnie::cheers:
I'm starting to think all YC are just really close to each other in strength. Rather than the Yc1-3 we were giving them.
Ofc they are. It's just that Katakuri was treated a bit special because he has FS and CoC so people thought that any YC1 would be special too. And even then I see Katakuri in the same range of power as King and Queen even if they don't have CoC and FS.
Post automatically merged:

For anyone who assuming King > Queen, what happen if King replaced Queen here?​
He'd have been folded like an origami.

Status
Not open for further replies.