Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like a lot of people don't know how to distinguish between power levels and characterization. For some, power levels is the entire characterization of a character which is not the case. The takes I've seen about Linlin in these threads has annoyed me to the point where I'm actually going to create a thread to debunk the foolishness that she is a poorly written character.
I troll a lot but I think BM is pretty fun character tbh, I was annoyed at her getting clowned in WCI because of the powerscaling/yonkou hype but now that I reread some stuff I accept it better.
At the end she's still extremely powerful, still nobody was able to wound hundred of chapters after her introduction

I think they grew accumtiomed to the RS's protection from constant use and became complacent, nott expanding too much efforts to increase their own individual strength. Powerwise, bare Big Mom, they were born with the biggest potential out of all characters in One Piece.

Imagine them training in Rokushiki, developing their Haki, maybe even learning a martial art like black leg style or the one used by those from Kanokuni, forgot its name, developing their genetic power like how Sanji inhanced his DJ etc... Basically they'd be an unstoppable force. What a wasted potential.
You do realize Luffy is the only person in the manga with no fighting style and no proffessional training.

Luffy's potential is so high that this man has never trained his physical strength up until Wano, nor has he been trained in Martial Arts( Garp, Coby) or Swordsmanship( Zoro, Mihawk).

The very fact that Luffy has not trained a lot, and is this strong just shows you his full potential is 2x as strong as Roger.

The Grandmaster is the hightest expression of unrestrained vitalism

Oda really handcrafted the singularity
Keep doing you man.

Eventhough I find it creepy, but you devotion is really commendable.

I hope Zoro doesn't become real one day because I can't imagine the kind of cult you would build around the man.

You do realize Luffy is the only person in the manga with no fighting style and no proffessional training.

Luffy's potential is so high that this man has never trained his physical strength, nor has he been trained in Martial Arts( Garp, Coby) or Swordsmanship( Zoro, Mihawk).

The very fact that Luffy has not trained, and is this strong just shows you his full potential is 2x as strong as Roger.
But without his DF he won't be as strong as he's now. His DF is the bulk of his strength even now after learning AdCoA and AdCoO.

Imagine an Ichiji who learned Rokushiki, CoA and ate Luffy's fruit. He'll stomp Luffy to the ground.

But without his DF he won't be as strong as he's now. His DF is the bulk of his strength even now after learning AdCoA and AdCoO.

Imagine an Ichiji who learned Rokushiki, CoA and ate Luffy's fruit. He'll stomp Luffy to the ground.
Base Luffy nerfed by seastone cuffs without haki was one shotting Gifters and headliners in Udon Prison.

Take that base Luffy, give him 10 years of physical stength training instead of Devil fruit training( age 7 - 17), and give him his Advanced Haki, you get monster Luffy.

Do not forget Luffy's devil fruit relies on his physical strength.

No matter how you look at it, Luffy is a monster without a fighting style, and profeseional training. Nobody but Luffy can do that.

Base Luffy nerfed by seastone cuffs without haki was one shotting Gifters and headliners in Udon Prison.

Take that base Luffy, give him 10 years of physical stength training instead of Devil fruit training( age 7 - 17), and give him his Advanced Haki, you get monster Luffy.

Do not forget Luffy's devil fruit relies on his physical strength.

No matter how you look at it, Luffy is a monster without a fighting style, and profeseional training. Nobody but Luffy can do that.
Luffy is a legend, all D clan members come with monstrous strength
Post automatically merged:

Chapter came out yet?

Definitely not the same. Katakuri had Ichiji looking like a helpless ragdoll. Holding him by the neck with one arm as Ichiji sat looking lifeless.

Sanji was literally saying he was going to die and couldn't get out of his beak attack. Than praised how great the Raid suit was. Sanji then took the whole chapter to get up. We seen Ichiji after and he fought an army and looked clean. Katakuri didn't do any significant damage to him at all

Smoothie can't do shit to Jack.

She couldn't aim properly to take one sailing Circus.
Ok Seth, just because you say something doesn't make it true. We clearly saw that she would have hit the Sunny from a far off distance but plot armor ahoy and sunny can "quickly" turn away from it.
Just because Smoothie is memed here doesn't give free range to dismissing what could have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.