• Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Some people here really have some issues lol
So much hate for a character that they try to bash on him even if there is nothing to bash. If Sanji would 1 v 1 Akainu and win, they would stil bash him...
This is because of all people who started shit like "Year of Sanji" after fucking mid-air leg clash.

You guys just took an L and now OMG THEY BASH MY SANJI.

My man, you bash Zoro a lot of times too so don't be a hypocrite rn.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Seth, Do you ever read the shit your typing? It's that very memeing that's getting you nowhere with me. Stop acting like a brainlet.
I stated straight facts about Smoothie being useless.

She has no feats at all and she doesn't seem to have a competitive spirit. All of Calamities beat her in 1 vs 1.

She didn't do a single thing for the entirety of WCI.

Cracker had good moments and Katakuri stepped in when all of the BM children were in a panic about what to do.

Smoothie should've also stepped in and show-off as a Commander yet she trash.

Jack wins by portrayal let alone feats.

Stop trying to look like a wise person.

Every fucking time someone states the facts you always change the subject or target their mental state/health.

You can't fucking prove me wrong in this case.

You just can't Smoothie is trash and I'm not writing this because of the memes.

Some people here really have some issues lol
So much hate for a character that they try to bash on him even if there is nothing to bash. .
I can ask you the same thing mate, why the hate for Zoro?

Theres nothing to bash the character for, yep, but theres plenty to bash the fanbase....Like wankers saying the clash with king was a draw.

It was not, he lost it pretty badly, to the point where King even ignored him thinking he murdered his ass.:sadgrin::salt:

Status
Not open for further replies.